Why...oh why...

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
...do I keep looking at prices for Disney trips!

I've just found an offer on Expedia for January 2010....£206 for 4 nights at the Santa Fe with the free dining offer for all 4 of us (excluding tickets)

I'm not sure that I can justify not booking it :goodvibes

Hi I posted about this yesterday as I thought the offer wasn't that clear.

I managed to find their email address and they phoned back almost straight away, they phoned Disney whilst on the phone to us and said if we booked there and then we could have the free dining:banana:(they told me not many places left so not sure how true this was). So we go 22nd-25th Jan in the Santa Fe 2 adults and 2 children with free dining £209:banana::banana::banana:

Lilacgems - just put in Disneyland Paris in the search for hotel only and it brings up all the hotels in the area including Disney owned ones.

wow i would totally book that. the meal vouchers are worth 300 euros so its like disney is paying you to go lol

Great deal John. I wish I knew when I was off so I could book another trip. It will be easier when I on a line rather then relief:thumbsup2

It would be rude not to book it;)

Meant to mention as well that when the confirmation email came through it didn't mention the free dining so got him to send another one with the ammended details.

DH was pricing last night :scared1: Although I have WDW to look forward to I have really missed DLP this year so hopefully we can pull off a trip soon ;)

Thank you so much for spotting this. I had originally booked Santa Fe for 13 - 16 December about a month ago for hubby and I for £162, have just priced it up on Expedia again and it works out £168 for exactly the same but with the free dining, so have called up Expedia, cancelled the original booking (with no charge) and rebooked with the free dining plan, Wooo Hooo, am so excited :)

That' s amazing :)

Are they generally cheaper than booking direct ?

It was for us, we were originally looking at Cheyene which was £219 on Expedia, but when ringing DLP direct and even with the AP discount they were quoting us £259, so we definately found it cheaper

That is such a good deal. And incidentally I happen to have noticed Cheyenne is £468 for 4 nights in Feb half term with Expedia. Seems rude not to really.....

does anyone have a direct link, i am having a blonde moment and cant seem to find it!

That' s amazing :)

Are they generally cheaper than booking direct ?

Expedia are often cheaper than booking direct, if you don't need park entry tickets (ie if you have APs, or are considering buying them).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter