Why does Pete keep telling everyone what the temparture is?

The "spot a podcaster" cruise giveaway is for finding Pete and Walter at Universal during a Mardi Gras event.

They even gave some clues as to when they may show up.

We will have no cruise to give away this evening....just pins.

Ahh, OK. I thought it was if any one of the 6 of you were spotted.

And, I totally know what Pete's hint was as to when he'll be there. Dangit, why can't I be in Orlando?!?

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Valentines dinner in WDW, what could be better then that?:lovestruc

I couldnt agree more.

(more hints coming)

We are eating in one of the restaurants that we have already reviewed and loved.

After that....there is we have a good chance of running into Cindy, Aurora or Jasmine.

Later kids.

It's what I do to my family and friends back in Jersey. Whenever I'm talking to them, I bust on them about the weather down here (and they get me right back when we're having bad weather). Sorry, I'll stop doing it :)

Pete

Pete!

You don’t need to stop doing it as long as you acknowledge, given the back story for giving the temperature, that we are all part of an extended, albeit somewhat daft, eccentric “family.” :grouphug: We’ll work on the functional/dysfunctional part on the cruise.

I couldnt agree more.

(more hints coming)

We are eating in one of the restaurants that we have already reviewed and loved.

After that....there is we have a good chance of running into Cindy, Aurora or Jasmine.

Later kids.

Hi All,

I'm fairly new to the board but not to the area. Wife and I just had dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern this evening (Valentine's Day). Spur of the moment decision. Had no ADR. Only a 30 minute wait. We we're surprised.

After dinner, we did Small World and Peter Pan. What a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Hope yours was as good.

The "spot a podcaster" cruise giveaway is for finding Pete and Walter at Universal during a Mardi Gras event.

They even gave some clues as to when they may show up.

We will have no cruise to give away this evening....just pins.

Couldn't we do a more fun promotion like "Pete is going to be giving away a cruise in Iowa this month. Can you figure out which cornfield he'll be hiding in?" I have a MUCH better chance of winning that one.

See i havent a clue what your talking about! Being an English girl through and through and being brought up on the metric system, your temperatures mean nothing to me. Here its got a max of 6°C, heck know what that is in F. ALl i know is that the daffodils are out and its a bit sunny :)

I think this giving out the pins in the park thing isnt fair! I get to go to disney once every few years and god knows if an email will ever be read out (i never have any good ideas!). I will just have to sit here and grumble to my lanyard.

Couldn't we do a more fun promotion like "Pete is going to be giving away a cruise in Iowa this month. Can you figure out which cornfield he'll be hiding in?" I have a MUCH better chance of winning that one.

maybe we could do a find Pete in the snowbank in NH podcast crew giveaway too!

See i havent a clue what your talking about! Being an English girl through and through and being brought up on the metric system, your temperatures mean nothing to me. Here its got a max of 6°C, heck know what that is in F. ALl i know is that the daffodils are out and its a bit sunny :)

I think this giving out the pins in the park thing isnt fair! I get to go to disney once every few years and god knows if an email will ever be read out (i never have any good ideas!). I will just have to sit here and grumble to my lanyard.

with my trusty converter I come up with a temp of -10c right now...I would gladly take 6!

I've decided to randomly remove the letter R from certain words.

Like I'm from MA.

Undestand?

:lmao:

that's ok because we make up fouh it when we put the R in words that it shouldn't be in...fouh example, "Have you ever eaten tuner fish?" If you're from MA you have.

Grumble Ye Not - might I suggest - Once Pete gets the toll free international line set up (what a guy!!), those of you Across the Pond will have a chance to leave voice mails without spending huge money. And you know how much we colonials like to hear those accents!!! So there's YOUR advantage to look forward to...

:goodvibes

Well, I think we are getting our payback for rubbing y'alls noses in our great weather. This morning we woke up to a 45 degree temperature! :scared1:
I am freezing...time to turn the heat on!

OK Julie! You would be Freezing here!!! I woke up to a balmy -14F!!!!

Yup it's time for a vacation!

So Pete.. Do I win one of your coveted cruises you have stashed since we are FREEZING up here ??!!! :worship: LOL!:lmao: - I know.. No chance!:rotfl:

WAIT! Hold the phone! I need to give you guys a visual! It may help my cause better!
IMG_1190_edited-2.jpg

Grumble Ye Not - might I suggest - Once Pete gets the toll free international line set up (what a guy!!), those of you Across the Pond will have a chance to leave voice mails without spending huge money. And you know how much we colonials like to hear those accents!!! So there's YOUR advantage to look forward to...

:goodvibes

I can't wait! Plus i have a very sterotypical english accent, so you guys will love it!

It's what I do to my family and friends back in Jersey. Whenever I'm talking to them, I bust on them about the weather down here (and they get me right back when we're having bad weather). Sorry, I'll stop doing it :)

Pete

Don't stop if you stop we can't torture you when it becomes summer!

Just keep torturing us:thumbsup2

snowbank.jpg

I am 5 feet tall. I am standing on about 6 inches of ice and snow we haven't been able to chip out of the driveway yet. My 6 foot tall DH can't see over them either. It may all be due to poor City planning, but we are running out of places to put the darn stuff! We have had at least 2 full melts and are expecting this next merging of 2 storms to bring rain or freezing rain.
This is also how I dress to walk back & forth to the school.

Pete - keep those temperatures coming...I need something to chuckle at as I make the hot cocoa for he who shovels. Besides, I think your weather updates may have something to do with my return trip this May! :goodvibes I would have gone sooner if I could have gotten cheaper flights for my days off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter