Why does Pete keep telling everyone what the temparture is?

Scratching my head.
So we suffer? Yes, that's got to be it. Either that, or a clever marketing ploy to get us to all come to Florida. Little does he know how that will backfire on him, for with all of us there, there's little chance that he will elude a full-scale stalking mission, and we WILL actually end up camped out on his doorstep...MWAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

It's all right. When it's full blown summertime and the living ain't so easy for the Floridians, the rest of us can delight in our more comfortable dew point levels. ;)

It's so nice of him when here in the midwest, we are WARM when it gets ABOVE zero! :lmao:

It is simple tourture....all in fun, I am sure. It is particularly worse now as it got up to a "toasty" 52 today....only to drop to a high of 24 with an 80% chance of snow for lovely St Valentine's Day. Yeah, I am jealous.

As it was so eloquently put today, "I don't have to shovel humidity!" Yeah, I am really jealous!

Lucky.....

It doesn't bother me at all. I actually feel sorry for HIM. Here in NC we don't seem to have much of a winter anymore. It's sad really. I like my seasons.

so he can torture us.:headache: This is what it looks like in my neck of the woods.
100_8184.jpg

School was closed today because of an ice storm.:scared: :scared: :scared:

Only 4338 days until we move to Florida.:beach:

I swear every time Pete gives the temperature we get another 6 inches of snow. Some sort of bizarre snow/pixiedust thing.

I am soo gonna get a picture of my snowbanks and post it! I don't really mind the snow that much but we are going to have to start truckin' it out somewhere - there is just no where left to put it! Of course that is more of a city planning design flaw.

I will say one thing about getting all this snow - it's much better than those days where it is too cold to snow.

It's what I do to my family and friends back in Jersey. Whenever I'm talking to them, I bust on them about the weather down here (and they get me right back when we're having bad weather). Sorry, I'll stop doing it :)

Pete

Don't stop on my account! As it has been said - I choose to live here! :cold:
The weather in Orlando is one more of the enticements to pack up & get away. :beach: This could very well be my only incentive to work overtime right now.

I still want to post a picture of my snowbanks though. I can't see over them.
:rolleyes:

It's what I do to my family and friends back in Jersey. Whenever I'm talking to them, I bust on them about the weather down here (and they get me right back when we're having bad weather). Sorry, I'll stop doing it :)

Pete

Don't stop! I love it when you make me suffer Pete! :upsidedow No really I do....no I am not twisted....:cutie:

It sent us snow and we never get snow! We also had 2 snow days!! Which I love since I am working at school now.....(so I can pay for my cruise! :confused3 )

Don't stop....I just love random crazy things.....like that......(did you know I am in my pajama's---sorry just being random!)

I also don't think you will stop! Because you love it as much as I do.

Pete

No, don't stop! I think it's hysterical.

I put up with it from my Sister who also lives in FL. What's one more person rubbing it in? Besides, Pete is funnier then she is.

Why does Pete keep telling everyone what the temperature is?

Cause he is a crotchety old man who likes to rub in the fact that Florida is warm year round and some of us poor souls happen to live in places that are freezing right now. Whatta guy!!!!:thumbsup2
:lmao:

Shoot, Pete, don't stop!!!! I have been working on DH to move to ANY part of Florida since we've been together. (If we could only afford Celebration:cloud9:Not gonna happen:eek: ) Hearing the warm temps just may sway him....okay probably not, but it is always worth a try. I can guarantee I will use the line "You don't have to shovel humidity" to him today as the snow is falling here in Ft Fun and he's headed out with the shovel.

For those of us not in Florida, there's sort of a perverse desire to know how nice it is. We have relatives in Pompano - we always want to know how it is when we talk (and then whine afterwards). For the record, Firefox says it's mostly cloudy and 22 degrees here in beautiful downtown Morgantown, WV. We're expecting a heatwave today - it will be positively balmy with a high of 42 degrees.

<sigh>

Next up, Pete will be doing the podcast from his patio with a glass of iced tea (probably not sweet tea, heathen), stretched out on a lounge, describing how the breezes are gently blowing... :rotfl2:

Well, I think we are getting our payback for rubbing y'alls noses in our great weather. This morning we woke up to a 45 degree temperature! :scared1:
I am freezing...time to turn the heat on!

Awww...don't stop! Although it drives me crazy, I love to hear how nice it is! One of these days we'll move to Florida...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter