Why does Pete keep telling everyone what the temparture is?

SHOW OFF! :lmao:

This Floridian spent the first 35 years of life in upstate NY.

I understand wind chill. I understand snowblowers. I understand shoveling the drive just in time for the plow to come through and build another 5 foot wall where I just scooped the last shovel. I understand having the ice scaper snap in your hand. I understand starting the car an hour early.

These are just a few of the reasons I now live in FL.

I will take the 3 Hs (heat, humidity and hurricanes) over snow and ice any day.

It's 61 in Orlando today. That's the high.

It actually got up to 60 the other day but then it got REALLLY COLD again:scared:

I think this is my fault.

While driving home from work in a snow storm I called the hotline and told them about my hour and a half ride home (normal drive time is 20 minutes), 10 degrees with 20 mph winds. I was going no where fast.

Next show he starts giving the temp and weather reports.

DARN YOU PETE!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Last time I do something like that!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Worse part is this gives Pete a show segment and I don't get to pick an envelope. Bummer.

The same reason WDW puts the temparture on the screen when you are watching the Disney Christmas Parade. It gets people in Chicago, etc to plan a trip to WDW when it is FREEZING Cold out.

So Pete wants everyone to plan a trip to his place.

Liza Doolittle or Mary Poppins?

More toward the Mary Poppins side, basically a BBC English accent. I often get accused of being 'posh' but thats just how everyone talks where i live, i went to state school and everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter