• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why are chip and dale the podcast go to character to put down and belittle

I wonder if now that the princess are living town square theater do you think they will add a Chip and Dale meet and greet there?

I wonder if now that the princess are living town square theater do you think they will add a Chip and Dale meet and greet there?

Their the only logically choice the only reason they may not is because their fast pass will run out quicker then Mickey and their lines will be longer then Mickey you don't want the only two A list characters out doing the boss.

Hope everyone that goes to mickey halloween party gets their special soccers card and remember chip and dale was on the first one last year. A list characters get put on special event merchandise.

breaking news: Iger just announced that the tree of life will close for refurbishment early next year. To make way for a chip and dale meet and greet plus a new chip and dale 3d movie. With a interactive que and chip and dale will be the first characters that will interact with your magic band and be able to say your name. :):):woohoo::banana::banana::thumbsup2

Watching Modern Family episode where they visit Disneyland. Really shocked ABC would show Lilly chasing B list characters.

Watching Modern Family episode where they visit Disneyland. Really shocked ABC would show Lilly chasing B list characters.

They are A list character why wouldn't they be in abc most popular show. Who they going to get a c list like Marty poppins to be in it. They wanted the ratings. You wait to Star Wars and the next avengers when they get lead roles.

Also forgot about he other movies their be in te new squeal to iron man being called iron chipmunk. Or the other one being made is finding chip and dale instead of finding doray.

so they themed the new villa at grand after a b minus filler character well the grand is a b list resort at best. it can't stand up to chip and dales board walk inn a true five diamond a list resort.

So who want to see rescue rangers be made into a broad way play. U bet it do better then that d list Mary poppins did.

So I've stumbled upon this a bit late. This is what I've learned thus far. Their, there and they're are still confusing to some and there is a difference somehow between a list and A list. Chip & Dale makes a list but some are mad because they are not on A list. This is nuts. (Yes, lame pun intended)

I've solved the problem. Everyone will be happy. Here goes. Just type in all caps!

CHIP & DALE MAKE A LIST

Thankyouverymuch

So I've stumbled upon this a bit late. This is what I've learned thus far. Their, there and they're are still confusing to some and there is a difference somehow between a list and A list. Chip & Dale makes a list but some are mad because they are not on A list. This is nuts. (Yes, lame pun intended)

I've solved the problem. Everyone will be happy. Here goes. Just type in all caps!

CHIP & DALE MAKE A LIST

Thankyouverymuch

This made me laugh.

Thanks!

This made me laugh.

Thanks!

This isn't over until John and Kevin and the rest of the podcast make an official apology to chip and dale in front if the castle live stream. And John and Kevin and Shaun acting out the theme song to rescue rangers with dustin and Pete sing it. Then cut to a group photo with chip and dale with John and Kevin with signs saying chip and dale are better ten marry poppins and the fab five.

And Tom bell can do the same in Disneyland and jack burgin can handle their law suit for defamation and slander of a chipmunk.

:):):):):):):):):):);):):):):):):)

Who jointing jack burgin and Tom bell and Kevin ad John this Friday for te ore disapalooza diner. At chip and dale camp fire at chip and dales fort wilderness. With jack and Tom singing country songs off their album live.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter