• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why are chip and dale the podcast go to character to put down and belittle

disney david

DIS Veteran
How did chip and dale get to be the podcast whipping boys every time their a chance for John and the rest to make jokes about them they do like in the magic plus segment making jokes that chip and dale will have lots of open spots for fast pass plus. The are very popular and if it wasn't for jealously from Mickey they would be part of the fab five they put in the work. If you look they are two of the character that lasted as long fab five other ones get retired or the boot but no those two they are also used more then the fab five for tv shows like Kelly and mike they used chip and dale I could go on and on. But i won't I feel that the Orlando team and Tom bell owe those two an apology and hold them in the same light a the fab five. Who are the character the d23 use they are chip and dale for the member ship card not Mickey not goofy but chip and dale.

Don't take this the wrong way podcat tema you are all very talented are are all great and I look up to you all you all are great people and bring a lot into all of are lives each week. But have to defend chip and dale their not filler characters and I bet they would be more or just as popular as e fab five in fast pass plus reservations.

Their whipping boys????? :rotfl:

I actually love Chip n' Dale, but this has never crossed my mind ever when listening to the podcast. Nevermind the mental image in conjures up. :upsidedow

Their whipping boys????? :rotfl:

I actually love Chip n' Dale, but this has never crossed my mind ever when listening to the podcast. Nevermind the mental image in conjures up. :upsidedow

Well maybe that the wrong word but they seem to be always referred to filler characters or other things. They would be part of the fab 7 if it wasn't for the fact that to this day chipmunks don't get as much respect as squirrels. Even though they are they head of the squirrels stroller gang.

It was a general comment that they use regularly. In the "real world" there are those on the A-list and those on the B-list (and the c, d, etc list). Its their shorthand for referring to B-list and lower characters. Not that they aren't liked, its just that they aren't the Fab 5.

It was a general comment that they use regularly. In the "real world" there are those on the A-list and those on the B-list (and the c, d, etc list). Its their shorthand for referring to B-list and lower characters. Not that they aren't liked, its just that they aren't the Fab 5.

They are a list their the only one besides the fab five Disney keeps around and use like the fab five. I am not saying the podcast team has to like them just give them the respect you deserve. The fab five would been the fab seven of chip and dale was made earlier.

This was not to offend anyone or anyone on the podcast I just stating a point that they are not filler characters. And they are differently not b characters they should be held at the same place as the fab five.

What dose the fab five do that chip and sale don't they are one of the only characters to stay while other to into retirement. Their also two of the older characters Disney still uses for advertisements who else can say that.

They are wonderful grade B filler characters.

Is that better?;)

So the only grade a characters are the five fab I don't believe that one bit but I guess I am the only one that sees that so I have to fight for their rights.

I may need the help of a certain Tennessee lawyer to give me his contacts in the Supreme Court to have them declare chip and dale are now in the fab seven.

May be if 100 chipmunks came to Pete house to protest would you consider them a characters

Grade A Characters (non-fab five)

Tinkerbell
Mary Poppins
Most of the Villains (Cruella, Evil Queen, Malificent, Hook)
Any of the Princesses
Alice / Mad Hatter
Peter Pan
Jiminy
Lilo and Stitch

Grade B Filler Characters

Chip and Dale
Jafar
The creepy guy from Huncheback
The entire cast of Brother Bore...I mean Bear
The entire cast of Robin Hood
Most of the cast of the Jungle Book
Flora, Fauna and Meriweather
Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee
The Princes without the Princesses
The Bears from Country Bear Jamboree

The Dwarves are on the cusp.
With Snow White.....Grade A
On their own or individually...Grade B filler

This is not a complete or comprehensive list.

Grade A Characters (non-fab five)

Tinkerbell
Mary Poppins
Most of the Villains (Cruella, Evil Queen, Malificent, Hook)
Any of the Princesses
Alice / Mad Hatter
Peter Pan
Jiminy
Lilo and Stitch

Grade B Filler Characters

Chip and Dale
Jafar
The creepy guy from Huncheback
The entire cast of Brother Bore...I mean Bear
The entire cast of Robin Hood
Most of the cast of the Jungle Book
Flora, Fauna and Meriweather
Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee
The Princes without the Princesses
The Bears from Country Bear Jamboree

The Dwarves are on the cusp.
With Snow White.....Grade A
On their own or individually...Grade B filler

This is not a complete or comprehensive list.

I will not accept lilo and stitch and marry popping and Alice and the mad hatter are questionable. And when the last time you saw jimmy out unless it earth day and please the princess. I give you tinker bell only because they use her in wishes but that it she more a b plus character.

I put chip and dale against any team of character and they will come out in victor. New and show Disney character mma fighting for a fab five spot.

No one wants to see chipmunks slide down a wire during fireworks.

Grade B.

Maybe B-.

They make for excellent target practice

New Limited Time Magic. Guests get to aim Wishes fireworks at the 'munks

I believe that announcers are envious of the two, because the only one who would really jeolous of them would be Donald. :confused:

Grade B.

Maybe B-.

Rumor is that Tinkerbell is retiring from wishes. Disney will now cram a dove into a tube, slide it down to Tomorrowland while aiming fireworks at it. This is due to guest demand.

(Click here, if you need a hint about the source of the rumor.)

Rumor is that Tinkerbell is retiring from wishes. Disney will now cram a dove into a tube, slide it down to Tomorrowland while aiming fireworks at it. This is due to guest demand.

See now chip and dale have their chance to show off their tight rope walking skills.

Grade B.

Maybe B-.

But Kevin chip and dale have their own camp fire and they are at more character meals then any other character.

I think Kevin and John need to review chip and dales camp fire for the show. Maybe after they sign songs withy the two they will think of them as A characters.

Jack not sure if you know but the chipmunk is the closet living relative of the bear. They just evolved to be smaller to be able to live more places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter