• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why are chip and dale the podcast go to character to put down and belittle

Chip and dale was also in Snow White and Bambi and they was the only original Disney characters to be in a Pixar film up and all the toy story's

Got a nice rumor their not doing cars land but instead doing a chip and dale themed land call chip and dales chipmunk village. Your have one side themed to chip and the other dale both having a e ticket ride plus a couple other rides. In the middle you have a huge shaped like a Acorn restaurant one side quick service and the other side fine dining with a character meal on min the back. Plus they will be the first Disney restaurant to have a character quick service meal. More to come so you have to be A list for them to build a whole land after you right ;)

Donald duck had his own brand of peanut butter, orange juice, ice cream and salad dressing. You'd think chip and dale would have the PB

Donald duck had his own brand of peanut butter, orange juice, ice cream and salad dressing. You'd think chip and dale would have the PB

Yes your right but they do have their own line of snacks they sell in the parks. So they have to be A list to get your own snack line.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm really surprised there's not a smiley of a dead horse being beaten ;)

Sir Elton proved Donald was A List:
457b4c02da5d970de6e5617270ffe51d6f330303.jpg

Even though Tom bell won't admit this but it thanks to chip and dale that he the host of the Disney land podcast. Yes he very talented but his visionary story telling comes from chip and dale.

Their two other podcaster that also remind me of chip and dale but for know I stick with mr bell.

It nice Pete and Dustin named their new club house for the show the disunplugged chip and dale club house. So when they do those segments he say live in the world famous chip and dale studious it the chip and dale club house.

Disney David, I was at Disneyland very recently, and when I saw this I immediately thought of you....

It looks like they are doing the grunt work FOR the A team. Just sayin.... ;)

1014236_10201175150012071_837709737_n.jpg

Disney David, I was at Disneyland very recently, and when I saw this I immediately thought of you....

Thanks but that not how they should be treating an A list character they should be on the float with marry poppins and bert pushing them.

Jcb start legal action against Disney for mistreatment of a chipmunk and an A list character. They are in the actor union

1014236_10201175150012071_837709737_n.jpg

it looks like after closer look gofy pointing towars them and saying they are the real A list characters and they should be on here getting pushed by me and donald.

Dose anyone know if they have the A list character pack of chip and dale to customize te magic band.

Also a fun fact of the day for chip and dale

Disney cruise line was considering naming the fantasy chip and the dream dale but figured they have to always make sure the chip is on the left and the dale on the right. So instead on the fantasy the captains quarter is themed after chip and the dream captain quarters is themed after dale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter