Who's taking the family in Oct. 2009!

When will you start packing for your Oct. vacation?

• Start? I've been packed and ready to go for weeks now!

• I start packing right around the 30 day mark!

• I usually start packing a few weeks before my trip.

• I'm packed up and ready to go the week before my trip.

• I'm usually still looking for my suitcases the night before the trip!

Results are only viewable after voting.
For those of you with young kiddos, do you plan to do pin trading or autographs?! My son will be 18 months and I thought we would skip the autographs but maybe do the pins? Figured the pins were a better way to commerate all of the trips we plan to take. Any thoughts?!

Where are you from? Minnesota
Who will be going? - Me, DH, DD6, DD2, MIL, FIL and 7 IL's joining us later in the trip
When will you be going? - October 25-Nov 1
Where are you staying? - Beach Club
How did you pick your resort - We love being so close to two parks and love the Boardwalk area. Beautiful!
MNSSHP? - Yes. Best money spent with so few crowds. Love walking right on rides that we'd spend an hour waiting for during the day.
Any other info. you would like to share? Thinking this could be our yearly October vacation. So looking forward to a Dole Whip float which I had never seen or heard of before visiting DIS boards.

Where are you from? - Boston
Who will be going? - Me, dh, ds9,dd6, my brother, mom & dad!
When will you be going? - Oct 4-9
Where are you staying? - SSR
How did you pick your resort - Rented a friend's points
MNSSHP? - Yup! Oct 6th
How are you filling time until your vacation? - Disboards :)
Any other info. you would like to share? - This is our first trip we are SOOO excited, the only one in the group that has gone is the DH!

Where are you from? - Western Illinois
Who will be going? - Me, DH, DD8!!! My sister, BIL, 3 nephews (7, 6 and 2 1/2)
When will you be going? - Oct 7-12
Where are you staying? - POFQ
How did you pick your resort - Smallest Moderate...stayed at WL last year
MNSSHP? - For the first time on October 8
How are you filling time until your vacation? - Disboards and checking on ADRs to see if I can get anything better :)
Any other info. you would like to share? - This is a surprise trip for our DD. She won't find out about it until Tuesday night at about 8:30 before we leave on Wednesday morning.

I absolutely am about to burst, I am so excited!!!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter