Who's going in 2010? **Please check your resort and dates!**

My partner and I are doing our wedding planning session and will be there from 9/30 to 10/3. A short trip,but no kids, we can not wait.

My partner and I are doing our wedding planning session and will be there from 9/30 to 10/3. A short trip,but no kids, we can not wait.

I'm jealous! The planning session was so much fun!

Are you doing tasting sessions as well?

A trip with no kids.... Pre-honeymoon :-)

Honeymoon????? :) It have never even been on the radar screen. I think you are correct and this the closest we are going to get to a honeymoon.

I'm jealous! The planning session was so much fun!

Are you doing tasting sessions as well?

I am a bit worried about our planning session. I have nothing prepared yet but yes we are scheduled for a tasting. We can't wait. I saw your wedding and it was amazing. If mine is half as good as yours I will be happy.

Woo Hoo - just booked a post-thanksgiving trip for 11/27 - 12/2 at POR!!! :cool1: Now for all the planning...hope I can score some good ADRs.

Well, had just added an extra night and now have decided to cancel. The kids are fine with it, it's the moms that are having a hard time. Instead we will be visiting the Boston area and will celebrate Halloween with my brother and his wife (DD's God Mother). So they are thrilled that they are going to go trick or treating after all. And then we'll plan on spending at least a couple of days in town do to touristy stuff. The kids have never been to Boston itself and DP and I haven't really been in 15 years.

So that'll be fun. We are now working on the May (or maybe March) 2011 trip.

Headed down there for Christmas with the fam!

Dec 18-24 at Boardwalk Villas...first time we've stayed there!

2 weeks until I get there... :dance3:

I am bursting with excitement, annoying the crap out of all my coworkers, but getting big smiles from the boyfriend when I point out the countdown every morning. :rotfl: Our relationship has segued from "Good morning, how did you sleep?" to "O M G FOURTEEN DAYS AHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Hitting up the World from Sept 24th-Oct 9th....

POR is going to be our home base this trip.

Hopefully we'll go the AP route so I can have an excuse to add one more stay during 2010 :)

My Lee-Monster and I will be there this year. :D

Oct 25 - Oct 31 at Bay Lake Tower
Dec 21 - Dec 26 at Villas at Wilderness Lodge

We will be there Oct. 19th through the 30th. Staying at Coronado Springs. We will be attending MNSSHP on the 26th for our daughter's eighth birthday. will also have Grandma with us. Does anyone have any suggestions for birthday surprises while we are there?

First post. Hubby and I are staying at Pop Century 12/10 - 12/19. Very excited. Our first christmas at Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter