Who's going in 2010? **Please check your resort and dates!**

chwgmjay

I think your giraffe is being towed.
Please post the dates you will be going, where you'll be staying if you know, and where you're going (wdw, disneyland, dcl, etc.). I'll update the list as time allows.

Thanks. :)

Everything prior to November is here: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=36897847&postcount=216

November: MVMCP, Epcot Food and Wine Fest
1-1 - joanjett1976 - swan
1-4 - TuckandStuiesMom - asmu
1-4 - twinmom_kr - bc
4-7 - twinmom_kr - dcl
13-14 - franandaj (dl) - vgc
14-21 - Bdawgsc - fort
14-21 - dreweyj - por
27-30 - OH_6 - thv
27-30 - 2moms - por
tbd - rbdiaz - bwv

December: MVMCP
1-2 - 2moms - por
1-3 - OH_6 - thv
1-5 - PennyW - tbd
2-7 - Ex Cast Member - pop
5-10 - JoeyAnyc - gf
7-15 - chwgmjay - pop
7-11 - rstout - tbd
9 -19 - jeanigor (dcl wonder 12-16) - aklv
10-17 - Sphyrna - okw
10-19 - fairlygay - pop
12-15 - boswellnakia - asp
12-16 - Basil Fox - dcl wonder
18-23 - rickwelch49525 - bw/ssr
18-24 - hematite153 - kidani
18-24 - gotrojansgo - bwv
21-26 - roypup - vwl
21-26 - Teddi - por
22-27 - tomt92 - asmu
22-28 - farlinm1 - wl
23-28 - enigmaMN - vwl
28-31 - enigmaMN - ssr

Right now, I'm planning on January 8th thru the 17th and December 10th thru 19th, with DCL sailing from the 12th-16th.

Also looking at going to Food & Wine over Columbus Day Weekend in 2010.:goodvibes

As of right now it looks like 2010 will bring me to the world around the following: (I think)

April (the week of Earthday)
Sept (Land and Sea)

We are booked at AKV June 4-16, but that is subject to change. It could end up being July 30 - August 10.

Not sure if we will go twice next year or not. DH gets 3 weeks of vacation, but he can only bid for 2 weeks upfront. He will choose his third week from whatever scraps are left, so I doubt the 3rd week will be useful for a WDW trip.

I'm heading to World January 7th to the 12th and Land September 3rd to the 6th.

Our goal if all things work out, our first trip as a couple to WDW will be mid April. Steven will be in Orlando for a high end tile convention. Still trying to confirm dates and see if his boss will cooperate.

Yeah, I think I'll be able to squeeze in a trip or two next year. :laughing:

Do you want to count my drive through Disney property every day to and from work?:rotfl:

I'm going from August 16th - August 24th and Ill be staying at Pop Century :) It'll be the first time that my girlfriend goes to Disney World haha

Yeah, I think I'll be able to squeeze in a trip or two next year. :laughing:

Do you want to count my drive through Disney property every day to and from work?:rotfl:

Ha Ha! Woohoo! Har Har Har! ha...eh...har....eh......eh........

You funny.........

Just booked our flights from 2 - 17 June, 2010. :banana:
WDW for 14 days :scared1:

...and already starting to count days.

timben

I am heading over January 5th to 12th for the WDW Marathon. Staying at Pop Century. First trip to the park on the East Coast. AP holder for the original park.

Also planning my June trip for my first visit to Gay Days. Just gotta try and convince my friends to go. I have a hard enough time getting them to go to Disneyland for the weekend and that is only a 3 hour drive. Oh well. Worse case scenario, I make it a solo trip and have more fun than all of them!!!

Also planning my June trip for my first visit to Gay Days. Just gotta try and convince my friends to go. I have a hard enough time getting them to go to Disneyland for the weekend and that is only a 3 hour drive. Oh well. Worse case scenario, I make it a solo trip and have more fun than all of them!!!

I was in a similar situation in 2003. I had a bunch of friends who told me they'd go with me to Gay Days, so I bought an Annual Pass when I was in town in March for a trip with my family. Then one by one they all had to cancel. I was left with a hotel reservation, an AP, and a desire to go for the first time on Gay Day! I'd been active on the gayday.com disussion boards in trying to plan. The chatters there convinced me to not cancel my own trip. I was to meet up with a large group of them and just hang out and do the parks. One of those chatters was a guy from West Hollywood by the name of Scott. :lovestruc

Never underestimate the power of the solo trip to Gay Days. And of course, what better place to find Prince Charming, than Disney World?

I was in a similar situation in 2003. I had a bunch of friends who told me they'd go with me to Gay Days, so I bought an Annual Pass when I was in town in March for a trip with my family. Then one by one they all had to cancel. I was left with a hotel reservation, an AP, and a desire to go for the first time on Gay Day! I'd been active on the gayday.com disussion boards in trying to plan. The chatters there convinced me to not cancel my own trip. I was to meet up with a large group of them and just hang out and do the parks. One of those chatters was a guy from West Hollywood by the name of Scott. :lovestruc

Never underestimate the power of the solo trip to Gay Days. And of course, what better place to find Prince Charming, than Disney World?

I :lovestruc love :love: Love :lovestruc LOVE that story.:flower3:

If all goes well, we'll be in WDW for my 50th from Oct 17 thru 28th. :banana: In light of the mini-Gay Day for F&W Festival on the 16th, this may be adjusted. Accomodations dependent on DVC availability (it's too early to make reservations. :rolleyes:)

So... I got a pin for 40% off deluxe rooms and it's valid during my birthday ($253/night for Savanna view rooms). So, I think instead of DC for my 30th birthday, my family's goin' to Disney World. Woo.

We just changed our trip from President's week to May 25 - June 1st. We are staying at the Poly (be ready for us David :rotfl:).

I am hoping we get a pin code for 40% off the deluxe resorts to save some $$!

We were scheduled for the 4/3 deal in February but Tim got worried the weather would be too cold - he such a BIG wimp! So, we are coming again in May.

SO FREAKIN' COOL - what a story :love::love::love::love::love:

See Jay....the problem with stickies is I almost never check them. :flower3:

My Dates:

January 30-February 7th POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter