Who's going in 2010? **Please check your resort and dates!**

**Updates currently on hold as I am currently spending most weekdays out of town/taking care of my grandparents due to a fall my grandma recently had. I *will* be home and have high speed internet access on most weekends. I will try to process updates at that time.**

I hope your grandma recovers speedily and soundly.

All updates to now are processed. :)

**Updates currently on hold as I am currently spending most weekdays out of town/taking care of my grandparents due to a fall my grandma recently had. I *will* be home and have high speed internet access on most weekends. I will try to process updates at that time.**

Sorry, need to change my hotel again. A room opened up at the POP so I'll be staying there now!! :cheer2:

My partner and I will be at Pop Century Oct 1 - 10 for the Food and Wine Festival. My sister and her husband will be joining us Oct 2 - 8. My bro-in-law's 25th birthday is the 3rd.

My sister and I are running the Inaugural Wine and Dine Half Marathon on Oct 2nd, and I am also doing the 5K Halloween fun run the morning of the 2nd. I am so freaking excited. :yay::yay::yay:

And to those who wondered why I haven't posted in awhile, I had major real life issues that have finally resolved themselves. I'm ready to hang out again with other people, and enjoy Disney awesomeness. :banana:

Thanksgiving week at Boardwalk Villas -- first time in over a year, really looking forward to it.

My partner and I will be at Pop Century Oct 1 - 10 for the Food and Wine Festival. My sister and her husband will be joining us Oct 2 - 8. My bro-in-law's 25th birthday is the 3rd.

My sister and I are running the Inaugural Wine and Dine Half Marathon on Oct 2nd, and I am also doing the 5K Halloween fun run the morning of the 2nd. I am so freaking excited. :yay::yay::yay:

And to those who wondered why I haven't posted in awhile, I had major real life issues that have finally resolved themselves. I'm ready to hang out again with other people, and enjoy Disney awesomeness. :banana:

Glad things have smoothed out for you. See you for the Wine and Dine!!

Glad to hear the RL issues are resolved. Welcome back!!

August 13-25 POP!

POP pool bar can be fun on slow nights (12M close)
Rose & Crown on EMH nights (17th, 19th, and 24th)
ESPN Club - Gay sports fans?

My SO & I are spending a week in California...visiting the 1st week in October...we will be at DL Oct 5th to 7th...on the 5th we'll attend the Halloween Party in Disneyland...the 6th we will be visiting family...on the 7th we will attend the viewing of World of Color at DCA...we tried booking the dinner package today, but they are NOT available yet for October...Oct 8th to 10th we'll be in Palm Springs with friends...if anyone is attending the Halloween Party on the 5th, let us know...I know there is a thread to sign-up for which party your attending...we're singed up...see you then!!!

John

Hi all,
Anyone in the the Hotel, Tourism/ Travel Agent industry?
The American Society of Travel Agents is holding their
National convention, Sept 12-15, 2010 @ The Orange County Convention Center.

I will arrive to Orlando on Sat 11.
Anyone looking to meet-up, splitting time between Disney World and host hotel
@ Hard Rock / Universal Studios.

party:

Hey All! Hitting the Disney Wonder from the 12-16th of December! With some Park days before and after.

Can't wait, haven't been since 2008!

Hey All! Hitting the Disney Wonder from the 12-16th! With some Park days before and after.

Can't wait, haven't been since 2008!

I was going to ask what month, but then I saw you post on another thread. Glad to know someone else from this part of the DIS will be on that cruise.
:sail::sail:

I was going to ask what month, but then I saw you post on another thread. Glad to know someone else from this part of the DIS will be on that cruise.
:sail::sail:

Eeep, I saw I forgot that, edited above. Can't wait to hit the Podcast Cruise. Missed the last one, but love cruising. Perhaps i'll see you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter