Who wants to meet Mon.May 14?*BEACHES AND CREAM 1 PM*

Preferences for DVC meet, May 2007

• Q1:I can Meet on Monday the 14th only

• Q1:I can Meet on Tuesday the 15th only

• Q1:I can Meet on the 14th or 15th (no preference)

• Q1:I cannot meet on the 14th/15th. Meet on a different day (please post)

• Q2:Best Time for me: Morning (around 10:00 or 11:00)

• Q2:Best Time for me: Early Afternoon (around 1:00 or 2:00)

• Q2:Best Time for me: Later Afternoon (around 3:00 or 4:00)

• Q2:No Time preference. Any time is OK

• Q3:Meet at Beaches and Cream

• Q3:Meet at Epcot (in the Land Pavilion)

• Q3:Meet at Epcot (outside somewhere)

• Q3:No Preference in meeting location

Results are only viewable after voting.
We'll keep this going awhile longer to see if there are any more responses before we make a decision of when and where. Does anyone feel strongly about meeting at Epcot or not?

I do but only because Tuesday I'm planning a down day in the DTD area. Monday I'll be tied up at MK. Wednesday can see us over to the Epcot area. Something lieu of Welcome Home Wednesdays?

I would prefer to meet outside of a theme park as we don't have APs and I don't know yet if Tuesday will be a park day or not.

Donna

Currently, 14th or 15th and around 1-2 PM is winning. Any other votes from those who might like to attend?

We'll be at OKW May 14 - 18, followed by a quick visit to Coral Gables and then on to VB.

However, even with all the choices, I cannot simply vote in the poll! We arrive on May 14 so 1-2 PM on Mon might be tight for us, esp if at a park (flight arrives at ~11 AM and will need to pick up rental car, check in at OKW, pick up APs first - all with 2-4 YOs in tow). We, too have tix for La Nouba on Tues. So, while either the 14th or 15th might be OK, the "better" time would vary.

Hi, Diane. Have you decided on a definite time & place yet?
It's unlikely we will make it since we'll be in Vero, but you never know... :smokin:

MG

I will be at WDW May 10th-19th. Either Monday or Tuesday would be okay for me (I voted). At this time I have not planned those days. I hope to get started on my ADRs this week---better late than never.

Cindy

Oh? Which show: 6 or 9pm? We're booked for the 9pm. I expect we'll be doing dinner at West Side beforeand. Maybe Bongo's.

9 PM. I think we're going to try Portobello's Yacht Club for dinner before the show. Our tix are 1 row further back than recommended by TGM but they are dead center - I'm hoping they are still OK, esp considering the price!

Yes, I guess it is time to set up a specific time and place. It looks like from teh poll we should choose Monday, since one more person chose that, and added to the "doesn't matter" it would be the most productive. Time and place is still a question. It looks like most wanted early afternoon and Beaches and Cream. Should we say 1 PM at Beaches and Cream, or do most of you think that might be a busy place and difficult? I'm kind of thinking that might be difficult for that time, since the outside area there is very popular, and not large. My preference would be either just inside Epcot or maybe somwhere else in and around BCV. Any other suggestions? I know some would prefer NOT a park.

We're going to be there that week but I haven't responded before because I have committment problems.:rotfl2: Seriously, we're supposed to have lunch at the Plaza Tuesday around noon. But if we finish early enough, I'd love to join you.

I do think B&C will probably be crowded at that hour. It might be better a little later. Or how about the public rooms at the BCV? People could grab gelato at the Marketplace if they need an ice cream treat. The room across from Ariel in the BC has lots of seating....is that the Solarium?

We won't be able to join you as originally planned. We had to cancel our vacation due to hubby's job situation. He works for a VOIP startup and their situation is uncertain. So rather than live with, "why did we go on vacation?" we made the grown up decision to cancel. It is <not> fun being the grown up! :sad:

WE WON'T GET IN TIL WEDNESDAY NIGHT. WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MET YOU ALL. OH WELL MAYBE NEXT TIME......................HAVE FUN:surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb:

Ooooh, I'm so jealous............we're leaving May 7th, but I'll try to leave bunches of :goodvibes and pixiedust: from our trip scattered in various locations around WDW!
:hippie:

I will be at BCV from 7-18 May. I will be with DH, my parents, DD nearly 4 and DS 9 months- trying to organise the whole bunch of them. So if you see a harrassed looking English woman at BCV or nearby that day drag me over- I will need a drink!

Seriously, not sure what we will be doing that day apart from Cape May breakfast with some American friends, so I will keep an eye on your plans and may join you, family commitments allowing. Would love to meet you all.

Mandy :)

If it is on Monday, we will (un)fortunately be on our way to VB for a quick one night stay. Have fun everyone :goodvibes

I don't think we'll be to the resorts by 1 PM, so we'll have to catch you all "next time". However, may I suggest the first post be updated with the final selection of day, date and time? It looks like it will be on "Mon, May 14 at 1 PM, maybe at B&C, maybe elsewhere", but placing at the top of the tread as an update might help others to know where to meet.

Looks like Monday May 14 at Beaches and Cream at 1PM is the winner. See you there!

Sorry we missed you. We left Fri. before you posted the message. We sure did eat our share of food down there with that dining plan though:goodvibes

Had a super trip...hope all of you did too.

DH and I were there alone. Guess it wasn't the best time and day afterall. I was going by the poll. We'll plan better next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter