Who wants to meet Mon.May 14?*BEACHES AND CREAM 1 PM*

Preferences for DVC meet, May 2007

• Q1:I can Meet on Monday the 14th only

• Q1:I can Meet on Tuesday the 15th only

• Q1:I can Meet on the 14th or 15th (no preference)

• Q1:I cannot meet on the 14th/15th. Meet on a different day (please post)

• Q2:Best Time for me: Morning (around 10:00 or 11:00)

• Q2:Best Time for me: Early Afternoon (around 1:00 or 2:00)

• Q2:Best Time for me: Later Afternoon (around 3:00 or 4:00)

• Q2:No Time preference. Any time is OK

• Q3:Meet at Beaches and Cream

• Q3:Meet at Epcot (in the Land Pavilion)

• Q3:Meet at Epcot (outside somewhere)

• Q3:No Preference in meeting location

Results are only viewable after voting.
We will be there May 11-19 and I would love to meet up with you. I am acting as hostess/vacation planner for a couple of groups going with us, so I may not be free at the time you set up. But once you set a date and time I will try my best to get there.

Laura

I'm in a bit of the same boat. We are staying DVC (just the 2 of us)from the 13-16, but starting the evening of the 16-18, DH has a working meeting. The other co-worker's wives will be hanging around like I will be, and they do kind of know about our Disney habit, so I'm likely to be leaned on heavily for touring advice or even guiding. By Friday evening though, the guys will be done working, so maybe it will ease up again.

A meet sounds like fun! We just booked a trip for May 18-21, so if you meet up again later, let me know. We're staying at BWV.

Diane, you could add a multiple answer poll.

I can help you with that if you wish.

Here's what you've got so far:

DisMeet.jpg

Since check-in and check-out days are probably not the best, I would think Monday the 14th or Tuesday the 15th might work out best.

Tuesday the 15th works for us :cloud9:

Thanx Diane. I would love to meet, but I understand you should pick a date that's best for the majority.

If it's later, that's fine. We could make something on the 17th, just not too early in the day.
If you do something on the 14th, 15th, or 16th, I'll see if my wife is willing to drive up from Vero for a bit. :smokin:

MG

We will be at Vero for one night on the 14th wow!! :cool1:

We will be there from 5/12-5/18. We are coming back home early Saturday morning. We might be interested depending on the date and time. We are staying at BCV.

Go for it, Bill! MG, I'll be around on the 17th so that's fine with me. I was trying to accommodate my DH, since he has working meetings starting Wednesday night and all day Thursday and Friday. He likes the meets, but it isn't a deal breaker!

A poll has been added per Diane's OK.

If anyone hasn't voted in the poll, please do so. Be sure to reread post #1 for important information.

Bill

Thanks for editing and producing the poll, Bill! Looks like you and I are the only ones who have posted to it so far. I just want to remind folks that you can vote for MORE than one option here, so the more information I have the easier this will be to decide! I'm VERY flexible, so I'm going to let you folks tell me via the poll what is best.

We are down from 5/11-5/15. Because we are only around for 3 full days we will probably be in the parks. But, if we happen to be in the right place at the right time we could stop by.

That sounds like fun. We will be at BCV from 5/13 to 5/18. We haven't made any plans yet but will most likely be hanging around SAB most of the time especially if the weather is warm and sunny. But would try to work our plans around whatever the majority wants.

Donna

LOL, well you guys aren't helping at all with the poll!:lmao: Right now, there is a 4 way tie for the favs!

We would love to meet the Queen of OKW, but we're going to miss you by about a week, Diane.:sad1:

Can not say. I am off the week before and after and do not know my travel schedule for 5/13-20 yet. We will be there if we can.

Now I wish I had paid attention to this thread earlier. I'll be at SSR that week (May 14-21) with my mohawk-toting dad. He's tied up in a conference on I Drive Th-Sa (17-19), so I'm solo. But we've already been making our plans for the Monday and Tuesday.

Monday we're going to Cindy's for breakfast and a day at MK. Tuesday we have tix for La Nouba, so we'll be exploring DTD area (maybe heading up to OKW and POR for breakfast or lunch). I don't expect we'll be anywhere near Epcot either day.

If you decide to do anything Wednesday, lemme know. Or if anyone is looking for a hanger on Th-Sa, I do bring my own wheels (Um a razzleberry purple Quickie powerchair, raced with expertise up to 4.5-5mph). I warn you, I have in mind my ultimate Disney challenge: 4 parks in 1 day using all forms of Disney transportation (Dad gets the van, the bum!).

Currently, 14th or 15th and around 1-2 PM is winning. Any other votes from those who might like to attend?

I just voted and will be there with my 2 munchkins that week. I'm at SSR 5/13-15 and VWL 5/15-19. I could make the 15th possibly too, though it's DD's b'day and a transfer day. It sounds like fun:yay:

We'll keep this going awhile longer to see if there are any more responses before we make a decision of when and where. Does anyone feel strongly about meeting at Epcot or not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter