Who wants to meet Mon.May 14?*BEACHES AND CREAM 1 PM*

Preferences for DVC meet, May 2007

• Q1:I can Meet on Monday the 14th only

• Q1:I can Meet on Tuesday the 15th only

• Q1:I can Meet on the 14th or 15th (no preference)

• Q1:I cannot meet on the 14th/15th. Meet on a different day (please post)

• Q2:Best Time for me: Morning (around 10:00 or 11:00)

• Q2:Best Time for me: Early Afternoon (around 1:00 or 2:00)

• Q2:Best Time for me: Later Afternoon (around 3:00 or 4:00)

• Q2:No Time preference. Any time is OK

• Q3:Meet at Beaches and Cream

• Q3:Meet at Epcot (in the Land Pavilion)

• Q3:Meet at Epcot (outside somewhere)

• Q3:No Preference in meeting location

Results are only viewable after voting.

dianeschlicht

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
Looks like Monday May 14 at Beaches and Cream at 1PM is the winner. See you there!

Anyone else going to be around during those dates for a quick DIS/DVC meet? Maybe a nice floral spot in Epcot this time. Or maybe Beaches and Cream, since it should be ice cream season!

Edited by Caskbill with permission: Poll added.

Poll added 3/23, multiple selections allowed. Please vote ONLY if you are there for the week and are interested in meeting.

You should vote in each of the categories: Q1, Q2, and Q3

NOTE: This is a public poll. Your responses will be visible to all others.

Thanks,
Caskbill

We can meet. Epcot would be great as we'll have a guest with us who wants to do a lot of park time, and a short stop in the park would work out well.

B&C not so well, but doable. (I can almost taste that chocolate shake...:banana: )

We're at SSR May 13 to May 18 -- woohoo.... Would love to meet up with fellow DIS'ers. B&C would be good by us...DD and DH <love> ice cream.

We'll miss you this time, Diane. We'll be there about two weeks later. But, maybe we'll see you at Thanksgiving time if you are not too busy with the wedding.

Okay, so let me throw out a couple of ideas for days and times. Maybe Epcot either near or in the Land pavilion or in or near the American Adventure area around 11 AM on Wednesday, May 16? We will be moving from OKW to the Dolphin that day. We might even think of noonish in the Land food court area. More suggestions encouraged!

Deb&Bill, I would love to meet in November. No wedding planned now. They are getting married before that instead so they can save a few sheckles. We will have the newlyweds and step grandchildren for Thanksgiving week, but we are a footloose fancy free couple the next week.

We will be down May 13-20 too!! We are going for my Birthday :dance3: 52 more day! I think it is going to kill me. We would be interested in popping in. We have another family with us so we will have to see when and were very thing is planned. Heck, It may just be me popping in. And if we so happen to meet in Epcot I can stop and grab a Grand Marnier slushie in France :woohoo: Yum!!

Help me out with choosing a time and place guys. There aren't many of us.

My wife and I will be there May 6th- 18th. Depending the amount of people beaches sounds fantastic. We will be at eh BWV on the 16th. I am having my parents come down from the 13th-18th to stay with us at BWV. I'm going to get my dad a surprise and let him drive the Tom Petty Nascar thing they have.

EDIT:Yes Gesh Richard Petty. ;)

My wife and I will be there May 6th- 18th. Depending the amount of people beaches sounds fantastic. We will be at eh BWV on the 16th. I am having my parents come down from the 13th-18th to stay with us at BWV. I'm going to get my dad a surprise and let him drive the Tom Petty Nascar thing they have.

My DH did the Tom Petty thing when it first became available, and he loved it!

We would be in... But we don't arrive at WDW until the 17th. We always seem to miss these things by one day!

If you change the dates to at least a day later, we'll be there! :thumbsup2

MG

Help me out with choosing a time and place guys. There aren't many of us.
Diane, you could add a multiple answer poll.

I can help you with that if you wish.

Here's what you've got so far:

DisMeet.jpg

Since check-in and check-out days are probably not the best, I would think Monday the 14th or Tuesday the 15th might work out best.

I really enjoyed your meet in December at OKW. It was a lot of fun meeting so many of the folks on this board. I'm sorry we won't be there for this one. Have fun everybody!

Diane, you could add a multiple answer poll.

I can help you with that if you wish.

Here's what you've got so far:

DisMeet.jpg

Since check-in and check-out days are probably not the best, I would think Monday the 14th or Tuesday the 15th might work out best.

Go for it, Bill! MG, I'll be around on the 17th so that's fine with me. I was trying to accommodate my DH, since he has working meetings starting Wednesday night and all day Thursday and Friday. He likes the meets, but it isn't a deal breaker!

Go for it, Bill! MG, I'll be around on the 17th so that's fine with me. I was trying to accommodate my DH, since he has working meetings starting Wednesday night and all day Thursday and Friday. He likes the meets, but it isn't a deal breaker!
Thanx Diane. I would love to meet, but I understand you should pick a date that's best for the majority.

If it's later, that's fine. We could make something on the 17th, just not too early in the day.
If you do something on the 14th, 15th, or 16th, I'll see if my wife is willing to drive up from Vero for a bit. :smokin:

MG

We will be there May 11-19 and I would love to meet up with you. I am acting as hostess/vacation planner for a couple of groups going with us, so I may not be free at the time you set up. But once you set a date and time I will try my best to get there.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter