• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who likes the original Soarin'?

Love it!!!

Now if only they would bring back the screens that didn’t curve everything if you aren’t sitting dead center...

Love it!!!

Now if only they would bring back the screens that didn’t curve everything if you aren’t sitting dead center...

I don't think the screen has ever been changed. It's just that the imagery they chose/used for the World video really draws attention to the curvature whereas the old CA movie was mostly nature scenes where it was not as obvious.

S
I don't think the screen has ever been changed. It's just that the imagery they chose/used for the World video really draws attention to the curvature whereas the old CA movie was mostly nature scenes where it was not as obvious.
Screens were updated 2015.

I agree the CGI was a bit much and the Eiffel Tower looked terrible from the sides for World. That said, I kind of enjoy World, and so far every time I rode it, there were always people clapping at the end, so It may not be as unpopular as it seems.

Still, I look forward to re-experience soaring over Ca because it’s been a while, and I’m definitely all for showing both all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter