Who is your absolute favorite Disney character and why?

I love TINK because she's cute and Sassy and can hang with the boys!

Just like me when I was a kid. And maybe a little bit now.

I fell in love with Tinkerbell the first time I saw her fly across the castle during the fireworks.

She's cute, shows lots of emotion and communicates so well with her expressions. She use to be hard to collect ( I love my Disney Club Tinkerbell pins!) but now it's easy to find her just about anywhere.
When I got a tattoo , I picked Tink to be on my leg. I had it placed so that the tattoo Tink stands on the cuff top of my Tink socks :goodvibes

My second fave is Mulan. Powerful and smart female -- much better than the "princess syndrome" of typical Disney films.
Wish she was in her warrior costume in the parks.. I have met her only as a geisha.

I must say that my favourite duo is Woody and Buzz. I love their comedy and to me they represent Tim Allen and Tom Hanks so well, i could almost picture Tim Allen and Tom Hanks in the set surrounded by animated characters.

I do like Buzz's gadgets and Woody's nifty outfit

Of Course, i like them both, they are a duo, they come as one

Tim

Mickey rules the kingdom!!! But my favorite little guy is Stitch. I think he is the most adorable troublemaker ever. And he's the only Polynesian character out there, whick makes him unique, like me. :banana:

I'd have to say Belle, because she defended her father without yielding to the groupthink of her fellow villagers, she turned down the good-looking but asinine Gaston, she saw beauty in the Beast despite his off-putting exterior...she experienced true love. She also loved literature...what's not to love about her? :love: :lovestruc princess:

Ladyhawke10 said:
I'd have to say Belle, because she defended her father without yielding to the groupthink of her fellow villagers, she turned down the good-looking but asinine Gaston, she saw beauty in the Beast despite his off-putting exterior...she experienced true love. She also loved literature...what's not to love about her? :love: :lovestruc princess:

I couldn't go without also mentioning Snow White. Hers is the best love story and her experience is so gothic with her evil stepmother, cursed apple and glass casket. That kiss at the end of the story always renews my hope that good will someday triumph over evil. Melts my heart everytime--and Snow White's prince is my favorite prince--he's just the cutest one in my book. She has the best theme song as well ;) :cloud9: princess:

My favorite of all time has to be Jimney Cricket. I have loved him since I was little because he taught us to "Always let your conscience be your guide." (You can tell that I'm OLD, huh?) :earsgirl:

Ladyhawke10 said:
Snow White's prince is my favorite prince--he's just the cutest one in my book.

I think Prince Phillip is the most handsomly drawn Disney prince I've ever seen! :earboy2:

I don't think I could choose just one!

But I really think Meeko is one of my favorites. He is such a clown and so mischevious!

My Husband's favorite is Stitch. (But I call him Goofy!)

My favorite is Mickey Mouse. He's the original, the most identifiable face of Disney, and his personality matches mine. :)

My husband's favorite is Captain Hook. He's a big pirate fan, and thinks Hook is particularly cool. ;)

When I was younger my favorite was cinderella, I think I bonded with her over my chores. My mom didnt like the comparison between her and the stepmother though. In college I liked eeyore. But now I think my favorite is Belle, good role model and I love to read.

Our favorite characters would have to be Meeko, Clarabelle Cow, & Horace Horsecollar.

Meeko makes us laugh; he used to be at the old Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge) character breakfast at WDW, and he'd steal biscuits from the tables.

We have adored Clarabelle & Horace for years and wish they were featured more in the parks & on merchandise.

There's no way anyone in my family could pick just one, but here's our favorites:

Donald Duck
Goofy
Tigger
Hook
Peter Pan
Buzz Lightyear
Woody
The Incredibles

(Can you tell we're a family of all boys. I'm totally out-numbered! :rotfl: )

BTW - if my boys were to pick one girl character that they like, it would be Wendy from Peter Pan. ;)

My favorite is Goofy. He is funny and no matter how bad something may go wrong, it doesn't stop him.

I noticed some 101 Dalmatians making the favorites list, so I thought I would share this. 101 Dalmatians was a memorable movie when I saw it as a youngster. Probably part of why I have 2 real Dalmatians now (my wife doesn't claim them). One is named after my favorite character, Goofy.

My absolute fave is Winnie the Pooh. He is so cute with his round tummy. I could ride the Winnie the Pooh ride all day. I love it!
My fiance's is Goofy and my son's is Stitch. :earsgirl:

As weird as this may sound my fav has to be Dopey of the seven dwarfs, then Donald is right up there aswell. The one thing that I enjoy about all the chacters, are their distinct personalities :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter