Who is your absolute favorite Disney character and why?

Mulan because I can realte to her tomboy ways. Stitch is a good runner up too. He's soo "Cute and Fluffy" I actually flip between the 2.

I love Brer Rabbit!

My favorite villain is the Evil Queen from Snow White.

My favorite "vintage" character is Clarabelle Cow. I wish she were around more.

It would be very easy to say Mickey since he is what started it all and without him, we wouldn't have any of the other characters that have been mentioned. And I should say that I do love Mickey but I think my favorite is Crush from Finding Nemo. We really enjoyed Talking with Crush at EPCOT and the portion of the movie with him in it, is our favorite. He's just a cool dude!

Mickey Mouse - My first love.
Stitch - We have the same personality
Pooh - We have the same shape.

Ariel is my fave. Though I am partial to Maleficent (I have a tendency to, um, dragon out sometimes. ;) ).

::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo MINNIE MOUSE ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo is my favorite - and my DH, Sir Goofalot, loves Minnie Mouse too!!!!

My absolute favorite Disney characters are dalmatians from 101 Dalmatians of course!! I collect anything that is Disney and has spots on it, ja, ja :) :goodvibes Not only that, since I am a dalmatian collector and they are so hard to find, when I do find merchandise I totally flip out, makes it even more special.
The princesses also hold a dear spot in my heart especially Ariel & Cinderella. princess:

This is really tough? How do you choose? :confused3 I guess I'd have to say Snow White since she was my first Princess. If we're talking comic relief, though, I have to go with Sir Hiss from Robin Hood. He just cracks me up.

Cinderella was my favorite when I was a kid.

Nowadays, Mulan is my favorite princess, and I also have a soft spot for Stitch's antics.

Now, if we're talking non-animated characters, I'd have to say Jack Sparrow. pirate:

I have to say that I would have thought it was Tinkerbelle until I met Mary Poppins. It was like she was a rockstar, I was SO excited that I forgot all about my kids and wanted a picture of just her and I .

lucky101 said:
My absolute favorite Disney characters are dalmatians from 101 Dalmatians of course!! I collect anything that is Disney and has spots on it, ja, ja :) :goodvibes Not only that, since I am a dalmatian collector and they are so hard to find, when I do find merchandise I totally flip out, makes it even more special.
The princesses also hold a dear spot in my heart especially Ariel & Cinderella. princess:

Hello Lucky101 I can totally agree with you on that one. Its Dalmatians all the way for me too. I saw the movie in theatre as a child and have had a real Dalmatian since my first pet! Gotta love them. I have a monster size Dal collection also. :earsboy:
Kirsty

I have two that I love:
Dumbo, because he brings out the Mom in me,
and Rafiki, because he's just so funny. In fact, I almost gave myself "Rafiki's way" for my login with an avatar of Rafiki sitting in the lotus position!

diznylnd said:
Hello Lucky101 I can totally agree with you on that one. Its Dalmatians all the way for me too. I saw the movie in theatre as a child and have had a real Dalmatian since my first pet! Gotta love them. I have a monster size Dal collection also. :earsboy:
Kirsty

Hi!! I'm so happy to find another Dalmatian lover on this board. I'm sure you get such a kick out of finding spotted merchandise! It's great that you've had a dalmatian since you were little. My dog that I have now was given by an ex-boyfriend of mine, and though she's adorable she's only half dalmatian!! He gave her to me for my birthday which is in December and he couldn't find ( or couldn't afford :confused3) a purebred one so for now, I'll love her until she grows old and my next puppy will definitely be a Dalmatian!! :)

Vanessa :)

I would have to say Mulan...that movie did something to me. I was as happy as a clam when Disneyland had the Mulan parade!! It was my favorite!

People think I'm strange, but my favorite are the brooms from Fantasia. It's tough to find collectables, tho.

2nd runner up is Grumpy--we're soulmates! No problem finding Grumpy things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter