Who is your absolute favorite Disney character and why?

eatmypixiedust

<font color=blue><marquee>I'm coming to you live f
Just for fun, who is your favorite Disney character and why?

I always liked good ol' Pooh bear. He has a good heart and how can one resist his "Rumbly In My Tumbly" song? :earsboy:

My daughter's favorite is Pooh also. She have about 20 of all different sizes and sleeps with a 42/46 inch Pooh.

I love Snow White. I think it is for no other reason then it was Disney's first long movie and it just amazes me how they made it - plus I love that voice!

Donald Duck, hands down.
His demeanor and luck is close to mine and I've always liked the way Disney allowed his emotions to be displayed even when he's angry. It's easy to identify with his frustrations of everyday life.

Always it will be cinderella for sure. She is just the essence of fairy tale and I love living in fantasy lol. I do love tink as my second I look for stuff with her on it almost as much as cinderella.

Tania

When I was 7 years old, someone gave me an Alice in Wonderland book - a story board of the Disney movie. I fell madly in love with the White Rabbit. In fact, I still need to detour around the Teacups at WDW in the mornings if he is there.....

At age 9 I switched allegiance to Robin Hood (the Disney version)

I like Donald for his peronsality, but have never found another character who can get me as worked up as the White Rabbit and Robin Hood do.

There! I have admitted my feelings for them after all these years!

i LOVE Alice! i'm a big fan of the lewis carroll books, and i adore her curiousity. the part in the film where she breaks down crying in the tulgey wood gets me every time. :goodvibes

Mickey Mouse- Not only is he cute and adorable, he's the main character that started all the magic.

He's irresistible :earsgirl:

The Genie is my favorite with Peter Pan & Tigger right behind (I like those figures that successfully challenge authority) :banana:

Miy fave is Peter. I've met him twice (both times at Disney World), and he was just so fun to talk to. He always has something to say, and he just appeals to kids of all ages. We've been to DL well over a dozen of times, and the first time I ever saw him doing a character meet and greet was our last trip (this summer_. I'd only seen him in parades prior to that). Even though my son has grown out of the meet and greets, we were both a bit tempted to stand in line for another chance to chat with him... If you've never talked with Peter Pan, and have a chance to, I highly recommend it!

Next for me is probably Goofy, again based upon the interactions my DS and I have had with him over the years.

I gotta say Goofy! He is just hilarious and well...Goofy! Humor brightens my day so he is my choice! It also helps that he was sooo fun when I had breakfast at Goofy's kitchen about a month ago. Plus, on one of the weekend nights, there was like a dance party at Club Buzz w/ most of the main characters (Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale) and Goofy was totally doing all these old school dance moves! It was hilarious! I adore GOofy!

Eeyore is my absolute favorite...I think he brings out my maternal instincts. I see the tear-shsped eyes and feel compelled to hug him :)

I love Alice :love: as you can probably tell from my handle, I named her after the Lewis Carrol book, I love all the characters in it, especially her curiousity and imagination and I love what Walt did with the movie...it's always a special treat when we bump into Alice at the parks too!

:3dglasses

Chip & Dale, or as I call them, Dale & Chip, since Dale's my fave of the two (though it's really close).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter