• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is visiting Mickey in March???

Malroy said:
ours are supposed to arrive on the 25th of this month and we don't leave until march 9th, so I'm hoping that will give us a little bit of leeway. I will definitely be calling ASAP if they dont show up. I want the paper card-size tickets for scrapbooking purposes, which is one reason why i didnt do the print at home. Although I've heard they swap you for a real ticket if you print at home.

I ordered mine online and receive them here in Canada 4 days later. It was crazy fast!

SweetAlex said:
I ordered mine online and receive them here in Canada 4 days later. It was crazy fast!

wow that is insane! especially because I know that mail from the US to Canada can be notoriously slow! I live in Alaska so I am not expecting them to be here like, tomorrow but I have my fingers crossed that they will be here by the end of the week:)

My family will be coming from Atlanta March 2-9. DL 3/5-8! Staying at DLH! So excited! 1st trip to CA.

I haven´t ordered our tickets... I think will order them on line and prit out at home. Can´t wait ! :)

Okay folks. I have ordered all the stuff for the surprise bags for everyone. I want to put a note inside but have no idea what to say. I am going to leave the bag on there front porch a few nights before we leave. I want it to come from Mickey or Tink. Any and all ideas are excepted.

How about " Hey Pal, can't wait to meet you at Disneyland and have a magical time, your pal Mickey Mouse!"

My family will be coming from Atlanta March 2-9. DL 3/5-8! Staying at DLH! So excited! 1st trip to CA.

:welcome: hope you can enjoy some other sites of CA during you trip too!

looks like everyone is busy getting ready....I have my "disney dump area" going too!

We are getting very excited too. I went ahead and called today to see if I could get fantasmic dessert tickets for march 9th at 9pm and was able to get them. I really thought they would be sold out.

Made reservations for blue bayou and pat e Cake's birthday party today. Purchasing our park hoppers tonight (aRes travel appears to have the best prices btw), and hopefully I will be able to place orders for whatever clothes we will need to complete my family's Alice in Wonderland theme (we are going to be Disneybounding for my birthday -- I'll be inspired by Alice, my husband the mad hatter, and my boys will either be tweedle dee and dum or the rabbit and Cheshire cat).

I love all the count downs, we are getting so close!! We are 9 days from leaving home, 11 days til our first park day!

My DS8 is doing a Famous Person report in school right now and he picked Walt Disney. It's making the excitement for this trip so much higher and it's so fun learning little things about Walt before we get to go walk where he walked. The report was supposed to be due while we were on vacation so I thought it would be great to get some unique photos, maybe even do the Walk in Walts Footsteps tour, and then get to report on it when he went back to school. Unfortunately the teacher moved his report due date up to the day before we leave instead of the the first day back, bummer. But it will still be fun for him to learn all about Walt and maybe make him think about more than just the rides.

My DS8 is doing a Famous Person report in school right now and he picked Walt Disney. It's making the excitement for this trip so much higher and it's so fun learning little things about Walt before we get to go walk where he walked. The report was supposed to be due while we were on vacation so I thought it would be great to get some unique photos, maybe even do the Walk in Walts Footsteps tour, and then get to report on it when he went back to school. Unfortunately the teacher moved his report due date up to the day before we leave instead of the the first day back, bummer. But it will still be fun for him to learn all about Walt and maybe make him think about more than just the rides.
That is so cool! Make sure you talk to the teacher- if they have to present their reports usually there isn't enough time for all kids in the same day- maybe as long as he has his main report done, he could present and add those extras? Either way- what a great person he picked- it will just add to his appreciation of the park when he gets there :)

We finalized plans and switched to Best Western Park Place Inn from Desert Inn and Suites when our party changed from 6 down to 4. We are excited because we have always had grandparents with us and this is our first trip with just me, wife, and kids. We will miss my parents, but this will be its own brand of awesome.

We are going from the 22-30th staying at the GCH!!

32 days left!!:goodvibes

:welcome: wow a whole week at GCH - lucky!

3/8-3/11 Marriott Suites Anaheim

:welcome: will get you added!

We are getting very excited too. I went ahead and called today to see if I could get fantasmic dessert tickets for march 9th at 9pm and was able to get them. I really thought they would be sold out.

yay for getting it booked! I'm calling on 3/2 for our ressie - fingers crossed we get it too!

Made reservations for blue bayou and pat e Cake's birthday party today. Purchasing our park hoppers tonight (aRes travel appears to have the best prices btw), and hopefully I will be able to place orders for whatever clothes we will need to complete my family's Alice in Wonderland theme (we are going to be Disneybounding for my birthday -- I'll be inspired by Alice, my husband the mad hatter, and my boys will either be tweedle dee and dum or the rabbit and Cheshire cat).

we did Pat E Cake party for my DD 5th bday, was a lot of fun! hope you share photos of you all decked out in your Alice gear!

I love all the count downs, we are getting so close!! We are 9 days from leaving home, 11 days til our first park day!

My DD did that too in 2nd grade! was a fun project!

Hello,
We leave March 11 and will be at Disneyland March 13!!!!!!!!! :yay: Couldn't be more excited, as you can tell....

:welcome: sure you will have some great fun and enjoy the sunshine!

Just ordered some more gift cards and a shirt for the baby

yay! I got my gift cards last week!

We finalized plans and switched to Best Western Park Place Inn from Desert Inn and Suites when our party changed from 6 down to 4. We are excited because we have always had grandparents with us and this is our first trip with just me, wife, and kids. We will miss my parents, but this will be its own brand of awesome.

will get you switched on the first post! I'm sure you will have a great time with just your family!

got a sick girl - she has been fighting a cold and it has won...thankfully she's still out of school today for mid winter break...got to get her well quick! lots of extra performance team rehearsal this week before we leave on the 2nd~!

mommy2mrb said:
:welcome: wow a whole week at GCH - lucky!

:welcome: will get you added!

yay for getting it booked! I'm calling on 3/2 for our ressie - fingers crossed we get it too!

we did Pat E Cake party for my DD 5th bday, was a lot of fun! hope you share photos of you all decked out in your Alice gear!

My DD did that too in 2nd grade! was a fun project!

:welcome: sure you will have some great fun and enjoy the sunshine!

yay! I got my gift cards last week!

will get you switched on the first post! I'm sure you will have a great time with just your family!

got a sick girl - she has been fighting a cold and it has won...thankfully she's still out of school today for mid winter break...got to get her well quick! lots of extra performance team rehearsal this week before we leave on the 2nd~!

Sorry to hear about your sweet girl. I hope she feels better soon.

2 weeks from today and we'll be on the road to Disneyland!! Woohoo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter