Who is visiting Mickey in March???

This is our first DL trip. We are leaving March 1st from Far Nor Cal to Sacramento (half way mark) to spend time with family and then drive to DL for March 4-6th dates at GCH and then back to Sac for a few days. My daughters 3rd bday is on the 23 so this is her bday trip :)

16 days woohoooooo. Finalizing my list. Got new shoes yesterday and socks. I also had to tell my BIL to stop buying Disney things or I was going to smack him.

We head down ONE week from tonight! Leaving after work and staying over night in Buttonwillow then off to Anaheim very early Friday morning to hit the 9am opening of DL!!!

My little niece has a BBB appointment at 10 on Friday and she is so excited about being a princess on her first day!

Can't wait!!!

We head down ONE week from tonight! Leaving after work and staying over night in Buttonwillow then off to Anaheim very early Friday morning to hit the 9am opening of DL!!!

My little niece has a BBB appointment at 10 on Friday and she is so excited about being a princess on her first day!

Can't wait!!!

Awesome! You will need to post a picture of your niece :)

I see you are from Antioch- raised and graduated from there oh so very many years ago :) We still have family in Antioch, Oakley, Brentwood Have a great day! :goodvibes

March 2nd-5th. I can't wait! :cheer2::cheer2:

:welcome: we will be there the same dates!

This is our first DL trip. We are leaving March 1st from Far Nor Cal to Sacramento (half way mark) to spend time with family and then drive to DL for March 4-6th dates at GCH and then back to Sac for a few days. My daughters 3rd bday is on the 23 so this is her bday trip :)

:welcome: what a fun way to celebrate your DD birthday! she will LOVE it!

16 days woohoooooo. Finalizing my list. Got new shoes yesterday and socks. I also had to tell my BIL to stop buying Disney things or I was going to smack him.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Can't wait!!!

:welcome: what a fun surprise for your niece! make sure you leave VERY early commute in AM is AWFUL!!!

we are single digits today :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

going to get most of my packing done this weekend, just watching weather so I'll know to pack jeans or shorts!!! just picked up some pixiedust: for my DD and our friends kids who we are meeting up with for the weekend!

We leave in 6 days, head to San Diego first and then arrive at DLR on the 3rd! We are so excited here!! :) We have our Mickey Shamrock heads laminated and ready for our bags. Hope to see some others sporting theirs around, too. We have 2 daughters from China, anyone else have internationally adopted kids? We love to meet other adoptive parents. Our bio boys are out of the nest and didn't want to come to DL . . . they are crazy!:confused3

We leave in 6 days, head to San Diego first and then arrive at DLR on the 3rd! We are so excited here!! :) We have our Mickey Shamrock heads laminated and ready for our bags. Hope to see some others sporting theirs around, too. We have 2 daughters from China, anyone else have internationally adopted kids? We love to meet other adoptive parents. Our bio boys are out of the next and didn't want to come to DL . . . they are crazy!:confused3

I'll have mine on my minnie dot bag!
have fun in san diego!!!!!

I'll have mine on my minnie dot bag!
have fun in san diego!!!!!
I hope to see your minnie dot bag in person, it is too cute! We will be in the parks the 4-8th, and the evening of the 3rd if they let us buy a 6th day on our hopper . . . a long shot, but I am going to try anyway!

I hope to see your minnie dot bag in person, it is too cute! We will be in the parks the 4-8th, and the evening of the 3rd if they let us buy a 6th day on our hopper . . . a long shot, but I am going to try anyway!

hope you can get the extra day added!!

here's a photo of us ...my hair is shorter now, but that my bag and my DD will probably have her Jessie/Bullseye bag too!

P1090753.jpg

So we leave one week from the crack of dawn tomorrow morning :-) And my DBF has no idea what's in store for him for his 1st-ever DLR visit for his 40th birthday. (No, he doesn't view this forum.)

I haven't been in 7 years. Got an unexpected work contract whose fee could help make the trip extra special. Wanted to stay on-site with him. No more room at PPH. :sad2:

And then I realized he'll be 40 all--year--long. :idea:

And so the sneakiness really kicked in at that point... :rolleyes1

When we get to the Esplanade Friday morning, I'm upgrading our park hoppers to Premier APs. Here's his real birthday present--DLR and WDW all year. (I figure with a minimum of three trips in a year, the Premiers will just pay for themselves in ticket fees, and will pay back in dining, merch, and--if I plan well--accommodation discounts. I get my DLR, he gets his lounging at the Polynesian.)

So, you know, thanks for being sold-out PPH! Now wish me luck in getting him to do something else while I'm at the ticket window.

:cool1:

So we leave one week from the crack of dawn tomorrow morning :-) And my DBF has no idea what's in store for him for his 1st-ever DLR visit for his 40th birthday. (No, he doesn't view this forum.)

I haven't been in 7 years. Got an unexpected work contract whose fee could help make the trip extra special. Wanted to stay on-site with him. No more room at PPH. :sad2:

When we get to the Esplanade Friday morning, I'm upgrading our park hoppers to Premier APs. Here's his real birthday present--DLR and WDW all year. (I figure with a minimum of three trips in a year, the Premiers will just pay for themselves in ticket fees, and will pay back in dining, merch, and--if I plan well--accommodation discounts. I get my DLR, he gets his lounging at the Polynesian.)

So, you know, thanks for being sold-out PPH! Now wish me luck in getting him to do something else while I'm at the ticket window.

That is a super cool idea! I wish I was there in 1 week- I'd totally talk his ear off and keep him distracted for you :lmao:

Exactly one week until we fly out from Perth, Arriving on the 2nd of March

:D :D

:cool1::cool1:

I bought a GoPro yesterday so we can film a lot of our adventures at Disneyland and around the rest of the USA

The whole family is now so excited, will start daily blogging in a day or so for the lead up and then the duration of our trip :)

My DS is also doing a famous person presentation. Walt is a cool idea. I hadn't thought of that one. He is doing Andrew Jackson since he is a DISTANT relative.

We are leaving for Cali Mar 2. DD 4 has a dr appt 3/1 and hopefully gets a smaller cast. She has been in a mid thigh cast for over 2 wks since a fall skiing. Unfortunately no swimming for her on this trip. Such a bummer!

anyone here of any crowd reports for the first week of march? We decided to go on Mar 5 since it isn't a EE at CA and we want to go there first.
we are staying at the desert inn again.

Our daughter is coming home (to Portland, Oregon) next Thursday (Feb 28) for almost theee weeks. She's a US Marine based in North Carolina, and just returned from a six month deployment in Afghanistan. She called last night and said we should go to Disneyland. It's been since 2004 since the three of us went together (we've been to WDW several times). This is really spontaneous and last minute but we really blessed, and got great airfares from SW. Our daughter gets a military discount on passports, and we were able to reserve a room at the Grand Californian on the concierge level using our DVC points so we'll be there from March 1-3! The only sad thing for us is that Big Thunder is down. That's our favorite ride. So excited to celebrate our daughters safe return from her deployment with a mini-vacation at our favorite place on earth!!

great idea getting the Premier! we are doing the same...will get 3 DLR trips a 4 day, 5 day, 4 or 5 day trips and then 11 days at WDW at Thanksgiving! while its a good chunk of money to drop at the beginning it will pay for itself in the long run!

have him go take photos of the entrances of the parks! what a wonderful gift you both will share for the year!

Exactly one week until we fly out from Perth, Arriving on the 2nd of March

:D :D

:cool1::cool1:

I bought a GoPro yesterday so we can film a lot of our adventures at Disneyland and around the rest of the USA

The whole family is now so excited, will start daily blogging in a day or so for the lead up and then the duration of our trip :)

safe travels...that's a long flight!

My DS is also doing a famous person presentation. Walt is a cool idea. I hadn't thought of that one. He is doing Andrew Jackson since he is a DISTANT relative.

We are leaving for Cali Mar 2. DD 4 has a dr appt 3/1 and hopefully gets a smaller cast. She has been in a mid thigh cast for over 2 wks since a fall skiing. Unfortunately no swimming for her on this trip. Such a bummer!

anyone here of any crowd reports for the first week of march? We decided to go on Mar 5 since it isn't a EE at CA and we want to go there first.
we are staying at the desert inn again.

that's pretty cool Jackson is a distant relative!

sorry about your DD, hope she gets the small cast too!

I'm thinking the weekend will be busy, but hoping for a bit lighter Monday 3/4 and 3/5

hope you can get the extra day added!!

here's a photo of us ...my hair is shorter now, but that my bag and my DD will probably have her Jessie/Bullseye bag too!

P1090753.jpg
Love it, we will keep an eye out for you guys! If I could figure out how to insert a picture, I would!;) But we have 2 Chinese girls, 11 and 10, both with short bob haircuts and I am 5'7" with short dark hair too. I have a knee injury currently so will have a scooter, although I probably will park it and do some walking. My knee has improved so much, but I don't want to have a set-back from all the walking. It will be frustrating because I love to walk--I am usually power walking leading the family!

Love it, we will keep an eye out for you guys! If I could figure out how to insert a picture, I would!;) But we have 2 Chinese girls, 11 and 10, both with short bob haircuts and I am 5'7" with short dark hair too. I have a knee injury currently so will have a scooter, although I probably will park it and do some walking. My knee has improved so much, but I don't want to have a set-back from all the walking. It will be frustrating because I love to walk--I am usually power walking leading the family!

I use Photobucket to post my photos....ouch that doesn't sound fun! hope you do have to much pain!
we will be with our friends too...their DD will be in a wheelchair/stroller due to her illness...so we will be 6 in total for most of the weekend...or running around with some of the other dance kids too!
Megan and I cruise through the parks too, people have a tough time keeping up with us :rotfl:
will be on the look out for you!

Just made a reservation for Surf's Up! Although I realized that she said Tuesday March 27. But the 27th is wednesday, and I requested Tuesday the 26th. So tomorrow I need to call back and confirm that the date is correct.

Our daughter is coming home (to Portland, Oregon) next Thursday (Feb 28) for almost theee weeks. She's a US Marine based in North Carolina, and just returned from a six month deployment in Afghanistan. She called last night and said we should go to Disneyland. It's been since 2004 since the three of us went together (we've been to WDW several times). This is really spontaneous and last minute but we really blessed, and got great airfares from SW. Our daughter gets a military discount on passports, and we were able to reserve a room at the Grand Californian on the concierge level using our DVC points so we'll be there from March 1-3! The only sad thing for us is that Big Thunder is down. That's our favorite ride. So excited to celebrate our daughters safe return from her deployment with a mini-vacation at our favorite place on earth!!

:welcome: how wonderful you will get to spend some very happy days with your daughter! please thank her for her service and to your family also!
have a magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter