Who is on the Oct 5th "Wonder" Cruise?

No, Peggy, you're not alone! My DH, DD13, and I will be sailing along with you. While there haven't been too many folks who've said they're going with us, I've seen a couple of other families on the boards mention they're going on 10/5. Hopefully this thread of yours will bring a lot of response!

Hi Peggy,
We are going too. DH, myself,DD14, DD12, DS6, and DD3. We can't wait. We will be down on deck 2 in two adjoining cat 10s Our DIS green mickey heads on the doors.:D
Lulu: Did you book at Comfort Suites in Nassau?, that special rate was great!
Jennifer

Hi, Jennifer: Yes, we did book a room at the Comfort Suites; I'm so excited!:Pinkbounc Where do you get green Mickey heads???

Erin (aka lulu :) )

We got the green mickey heads at Home depot. Home Depot carries Disney Paint and some of the chips are shaped like mickey heads, we plan on attaching magnets on the back and stick them on the cabin door. I got that great idea here, didn't think of it myself.;) Kids are very excited about Atlantis!!!
have a great evening
jennifer

Myself (33) and new Hubby (33) will be on the 10/5 cruise after spending a week at the World. :)

We can't wait!!

There will be six of us. Myself, DH, DS-13yrs., DD-9yrs., DD-3yrs., and DN-14yrs.
I will have to go Home Depot and get green Mickey's for our doors.

Hey, everyone, I guess I'm on my way to Home Depot for green Mickeys this week! Look for them on our door--we're in a cat. 11, Deck 6 forward.

PamCo: congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I hope things go smoothly for you and your DH-to-be!

I know that PamCo will be in WDW before we sail, but will anyone else? Just wanted you to know that Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party will be on Friday night, Oct. 3rd, if you're interested. We've never been to it before, so this year we got tickets!:Pinkbounc I think it's going to be a fun pre-cruise thing to do. DU's Rob helped us with all the details and made it easy to get the ressies.

Have a great day, everybody. Our cruise will be here before we know it!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

cant wait....DH and DS's 7 and 2 are ready to go!!! We are in cat 9 aft stateroom ....

Lulu (aka erin):Nope, just doing the cruise this time and then down to visit relatives in Tampa and Sebring. Will be in FL 9 days while the kids are on their fall break from school.
I think there is only one family left that I know about that hasn't checked in to this thread. Maybe we are the only 7 or so families going:rolleyes: .
Got to run...DH is calling, car is loaded up and we are off to Disneyland for a few days :)
Jennifer

We're going too!!!! Myself, DH and DD (age 6). We're staying in a cat. 6 - wanted that verandah. We'll be at DW for a few days before and at Universal for a few days after. Less than 90 days to go! Woo hoo!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We are going too...myself, DH, DS (age 7). This will be our first cruise. Tracie, looks like we have the same itinerary! We are cat 6, WDW before cruise, and Universal Studios after cruise. We haven't picked our WDW resort but we have ressies for Royal Pacific at Universal. Oh, and we're doing the MNSSHP on the 3rd...we're thinking about going as pirates to add to the theme.

- Martha -

Hi mdisdis (Martha):

We're also staying at the Royal Pacific Resort. Right now I have reservations at the Beach Club Resort at WDW. We're coming in on the 3rd (and didn't think we could make the MNSSHP on the 3rd) - so we're going to MNSSHP on the 10th! I told my husband he could go as Capt Hook, I'll be Wendy and my DD will be Tinker Belle - just a thought though.

It looks like your DS (7) and my DD (6) will be at the kids club together.

Bump...anyone else joining us?
Ok, since this ship appears to be empty, LOL, free upgrades for all!

Tracie: went to Magic mountain in Valencia on Monday, 3 words Hot Hot Hot (I was trying to escape the AZ heat, found the CA heat)

Jennifer

I am taking my 12 year daughter on the Oct. 5 Wonder cruise and 1 month ago the early dinner was already filled!

We are spending 7 days @ WDW w/ one day at Universal/IOA on 9/29.

"Less than 90 days away"?

I can't take it! I can barely wait 9 more days!

Wait! Wait for us! We're the other family you were thinking of! I've been going through dis-board withdrawal. I spent the week out of town with the in-laws and couldn't get on the computer. Lots and lots of reading tonight to catch up. Is it 69 days already? Yahoo!!! We're headed for our first cruise with DS 12, DD 9 and DD 5. My son will be thrilled to see that there are quite a few 12/13 year olds on this cruise. I guess I need to make a trip to Home Depot? Glad to be back on the boards:)

Hi Laurarn, welcome back, yes you were the other family I was thinking of. We wouldn't leave the dock without you ! - lol

We do seem to have a lot of 12/13 yr olds in our 10/5 group - should be fun for them. I have been keeping my (soon to be )12 and (soon to be) 14 year old out of the movie theatres lately in hopes that some of these good first run Disney flicks will be playing while we are on board. (what could be cooler than seeing Pirates for the first time on a ship.) and hopefully their new movie Freaky Friday will be as good as the promo is (Jaime lee Curtis: I LOOK LIKE THE CRYPT KEEPER!) too funny :D

Scot: Hmm, not sure what to think about 1st dinner closed, maybe the ship is getting full or maybe they are trying to even things up between 1st and 2nd rotation. If you want to change assigned time I have heard on these boards that they will try to honor your request after you board the ship.

I'm ready to go, cruise is paid for...how about you?
Jennifer:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Yup, sent in our final payment. Can't wait for the cruise docs! My kids haven't seen the Pirates movies yet either. Your right, Jenshaef, that'll be neat to see in the movies on the ship. We still haven't decided on the Atlantis excursion yet. DH thinks it'll be too much running around (plus the expense). He thinks there will be enough to do on the ship during the day(hope he's right). So, right now, we haven't booked any excursions. I'll let you know when we get our green mickey for the door. We're in category 4 (family of 5).

We are almost to the 60 days time frame can not want . Everyone is excited. Happy to see that Laurarn has a DD9:earsgirl: also.

hello! we are also going on the oct 5th wonder. our 1st cruise!

we are in 8002 (cat 4) and have dh36, dw (me) 34, ds 5, and ds3.

also going are grandparents! YAY!!

we'd love to hear from anybody with kids these ages who have been on dcl, or that are going to be on the oct 5. it would be great for the little ones to have buddies when we get there.

advice from any cruisers is greatly appreciated--we are true novices!

thanks--

davina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter