Who is on the Oct 5th "Wonder" Cruise?

Welcome back everyone - We had a great time and it was nice meeting some of you. My DH, DD7, DD7 and myself loved the cruise - we want to do 7 night western next year but I think we will wait for Florida resident specials again. We loved all the shows! We were front row center for Disney Dreams and Hercules - it was magical! We were third row center for Golden Mickey's! So glad we showed up early - even my husband (who isnt Disney obsessed) loved the shows. I was disappointed in Nassau - lasted about 2 minutes at the straw market before I had to leave - it was either that or slap the next person who bugged me to buy something!! Just kidding :) Castaway Cay was beautiful - what perfect weather! The only sad thing that happened that day was someone stole some merchandise we had bought at the store. We forget the bag at our lunch table and when we went back about 10 minutes later to get it it was gone. No one turned it in. But we still had a great day. Nobody wanted to leave that last day - everyone was pouting. I hope you all had a great time. Cant wait to hear about your trips!

Michelle

hi everyone,

Well it's back to reality for me today. Flew in yesterday and I have to admit it did feel good to be home. We had a great time on the cruise and did rebook a western on Oct 9th of 2004. - Anyone joining us?;) I am so sorry I missed so many of you:( . But did run into Partridge, Lulu, Pamco, and Laurarn several times. What a nice bunch!
PMelhorn - if your reading this....I think my DD14 Danielle might have done the Wild Side with your DN (kayak partners?) (were you all at Parrot Cay the last night? table 51 maybe?)

Planned way to many activities this trip so we were exhausted every night and didn't do any late night adult activities. Basically just the show and then to bed.

Highlights were:
Palo - First night, our server Marcelo was excellent.
Golden Mickey Show - I thought better than Disney Dreams
Atlantis for the Day - Kids loved this and weather was perfect.
Rich Purpura Show - DD14 loved this one
Clare from England in the 3-4 Club - WOW was she great to DD3
Table 31 in the dining room - Had porthole view of the sunset at Parrot Cay and Tritons! BEAUTIFUL

Have a great day,
Jennifer

Welcome back! We had a wonderful time with a minor, very minor, setback....DH(42) and DS(7) got seasick the first night. DH took Bonine but he still felt nauseous the whole night. DS couldn't eat a bite and we had to cut Animator's Palate short. DS just barely made it to the toilet before the dam broke. Did anyone else experience sea sickness? Could it have been that they hadn't recovered fully from Mission Spew...uh...I mean Mission Space at Epcot? We did that the day before the cruise and it did them both a number. After they slept it off they were fine the rest of the cruise.

We got back last night. I'm working on the mountains of laundry, mail, etc. The cruise was wonderful. Our secret porthole room was fabulous. I loved getting room service for breakfast and watching the water. The shows were great, and it was nice seeing so many characters.

I enjoyed meeting several of you! I'm sorry I was always on my way to somewhere else. I think if I had a third kid it would've been the death of me. It seemed like I was always having to drop one off at the lab at the exact same time I should've been at the club.

None of us felt seasick, but unfortunately, I seem to have contracted sea lice. Did anyone else get it? I'm hoping that's what this is and that it's nothing more serious.

Much as we enjoyed the cruise, it can't replace WDW in our eyes. I'd still love to do the 7 night cruise someday, but only if we can somehow still manage our 7 nights at WDW.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel at all sick on Mission Space. The teacups make me queasy, so I was prepared for the worst. It was a fun ride, but it's not something I'd be disappointed to have to skip.

The ship was definitely rocking the first night- oddly enough,DW was speaking to a CM about it, and he replied "the ship will stabilize by 10:30 PM....sure enough, it did....he said it's due to something about crossing the Gulfstream....

The ship was definitely rocking the first night- oddly enough,DW was speaking to a CM about it, and he replied "the ship will stabilize by 10:30 PM....sure enough, it did....he said it's due to something about crossing the Gulfstream....

Welcome back, everyone!

We had the best time on the cruise! (our 2nd) We also had a great time in Cocoa Beach before and after the cruise!

We saw the Wonder sail back out again from Grill's on Thursday afternoon. Then we awoke Friday morning and saw the Magic returning from dry dock from our condo balcony! She blew her horn twice when entering the port.

We returned to Grill's to watch the Wonder depart again on Sunday! It was so exciting!

Our kids were like..."not Grill's again!"

We have booked a 7 night eastern next October on the Magic.

We need a countdown clock...

1971Visitor

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to the boards. Came back home started right into basketball. Plus I'm in charge of concessions and team mom.
Added alot to an already full plate.
jenschaef1,
We were in Parrot Cay the last night of the cruise. I believe table 55. I will have to ask DN (Lori). She said the kayak she was in kept getting stuck.
We had a wonderful time can't wait to go again. We have not booked yet.
Laurarn,
I missed that rainbow but if you have a pic I would love to see. I enjoyed meeting you and talking to you even if it was late. Castaway Key was great. I do believe my husband contacted sea lice too. We stayed so busy it was hard to get out and meet everyone.

My kids loved the Mickey Pool.

By the way we were the first family in line.

My kids loved that.

I also seen the bride and groom and wdwgirls.

My DS13 always seems a little sick the first night but we had gotten a RX before leaving home so everything was okay.

We all just love the ship we watched it leave and we seen the Magic come in and go out. We stood on the shore at Jetty Park and waved. Plus, we yelled let us on. LOL

Glad to see everyone returned home safe.

Hi everyone!!

Sorry it took so long to post. We had a tons of stuff to do when we got home. Just now starting to put away the souviners.

Hope everyone had as great of a time as we did. We booked next year for our anniversary (Leaving on 7day 9/25)

I had lots of sea sick problems, never real sick, just not feeling real good. The last night was REAL BAD, I was getting tossed all over the hall and at one point almost fell out of bed in the middle of the night.

OK one last time before we fade off into the sunset....

Peggy, my DD Danielle was partnered with your DN in the Kayak...she laughed when I mentioned that she kept getting stuck. (I'm supposed to hand over the car keys to this one in 2 short years:rolleyes: ) Danielle visited your table the last night to give your DN her Aol instant messenger name. We were at table 31(I think) on the same rotation...very nice table right beside a porthole. Sorry We didn't get to meet you...we are going on Oct. 9th Western - would love to have you all join us:D

Jennifer

We may have to check into Oct. 9th western. Lori had a great time. That is so neat that they meet and teamed up. We will have to keep in touch. We have not rebooked yet. The Wonder is in at dry dock when the kids are out next fall. So I guess we will look at the Magic. Why not Oct. 9th. LOL!!! I would love to check out the Magic.

We will have to stay in touch!

Peggy:

LOL, The kids have off school for 2 weeks every Oct. Unfortunatley they are exactly the same two weeks the Wonder is in Dry Dock...Needless to say we booked the 7 day instead. DH is a diver so picked the 10/9 over the 10/2 eastern. He didn't have any time to go diving on this last cruise. Also I really, really want to do the Stingray thing in Grand Cayman. OK so how did I justify another cruise to DH (other than the fact that it was a lot of fun)...well just told him that having another cruise planned helped me stay motivated to go to the gym. :crazy: He seemed to buy into that (ok he laughed) but I did get it booked!

Have a great day!:D
Jennifer:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :crazy: pirate: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter