• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is Going in September?

We leave in just a few short (long?) days! Anybody doing CC at Napa Rose? Just wondering who we might be having a few laughs with :)

First ever Disney trip Sept 19-28 2013 <3

We will be there the 24th and 25th! Celebrating my 24th birthday:) haven't been in 5 years, so excited!!!

I'm mobile and don't know how to start a thread. 2 questions- what is going on this week? I definitely do not call the crowds a 1 at DL. Even the CM's have said that there is a surprising amount of people. Second- stroller possible for wide right into Radiator Springs? Can I ditch it somewhere prior to rope drop? Thank you!!!!!

My plans have been totally discombobulated lately. I still get to go but had to push my trip back a week. I'm going Oct. 5-9 now. At least I didn't have to cancel and I still get to make it to a MHP! Can't wait to hear some of the reviews once it starts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter