• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is Going in September?

Me, DH and just added DD 22. staying at VGC Sept. 24-28. Going to the Halloween Party on the 27th!

:headache:Why dose everthing break right before going on vacation:mad:

My garage door opener had to be replaced about two weeks ago and now my air conditioner is acting up and it going to be 95 by Thrusday and I have been very spoiled with my air.

I keep thinking find my happy place:)12 more day's:dance3::dance3: I hope nothing else breaks

We are going Sept 23rd-28th and staying at the DI&S! :thumbsup2 I booked my hotel in Jan so we called today to confirm our reservations with them. We were going to book one more night and they said they were completely booked! Any idea of crowd levels?

Catlover...I am right there with you...my washer ate a pair of shorts{we retrieved them} and then decided it was a good time to die...we leave at 3:30am Thursday! I am lucky-my folks live next door and there washer is working fine!

I was wondering the same thing on crowd levels then because all the disneyland hotels are practically booked up. We tried to move to get a bigger room and nothing was available anywhere. Weird busy time I guess. I am going Sept 24th-29th fyi :)

we will be there 19-23 September, very excited.

I know when we were in DL in 2011 at the same time there was a dance competition or something as were we stayed (howard Johnson) was booked out with large dance groups.

We just got back it was great!!! Stayed at the DLH and they upgraded us to a suite! Loved it!! We basically walked on all the bigger rides like indiana jones,pirates of the carribean and splash mountain, it was really great!! So we got alot of rides done even before 12. The no lines thing was awesome since we could go on rides twice if we wanted! The crowds were moderate but not huge. You all will have great fun!

Just about one week left until we leave on our great adventure! Driving to California from Montana with my parents, Dh, and the 3 little monsters!! :) we'll be there the 20th-29th! And at the Halloween party on the Friday night.

My son and I will be there sept.17-21. Just a few days to go!!

We will be staying at the DLH. Can't wait!!

We just got back it was great!!! Stayed at the DLH and they upgraded us to a suite! Loved it!! We basically walked on all the bigger rides like indiana jones,pirates of the carribean and splash mountain, it was really great!! So we got alot of rides done even before 12. The no lines thing was awesome since we could go on rides twice if we wanted! The crowds were moderate but not huge. You all will have great fun!

Wow! That's wonderful!!

Did you ask for the upgrade or did they just surprise you at check in?

Well, we are packed and at the airport ready to go but our plane is delayed indefinitely due to the thunderstorms...we are already 30 minutes past the planned departure time....I was prepared for 6 hours of plane flight activities but not 2 hours + of airport activities on top of it!!! By Sunday we will be in Disney so hopefully by then all of the bad juju is gone!!!

Just about one week left until we leave on our great adventure! Driving to California from Montana with my parents, Dh, and the 3 little monsters!! :) we'll be there the 20th-29th! And at the Halloween party on the Friday night.

We are leaving from wa the 19th and check in the 21 -26 we are hitting the sep 27th Halloween party before heading home!!
Good luck on the long drive!

Wow! That's wonderful!!

Did you ask for the upgrade or did they just surprise you at check in?

They just surprised us! We were expecting just a standard room. We did mention it was a medical necessity that we have a fridge for my daughters medication but that was about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter