• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is Going in September?

Yay! Love it when the travel package arrives! It means your trip is getting closer!

:confused3

Okay I am looking through all of my package but I do not see any airline tickets or a comformation number. I am going on Alaskan Airlines on 9-22 to 26. This is the first I have traveld since 2007.

Anyone going solo? I will be going solo a belated 50th birthday present to myself.;)

:laughing:

I got smart and called Costco Travel. Why they didnt print the airlines comformation number on the itineary. I do not fly that much the the last flight I was on was in 2007 when is going to DL.

:dance3:17 more days:dance3:

We fly out this morning! Don't get to DL for a few days yet, but it all starts today :)

Holy cow...3 weeks!!!:scared1: I am so not ready. No lists, nothing printed off, still haven't rented a car and 3 costumes to make.....and yet....here I sit....reading the Disboards :surfweb::rolleyes1

Leave tomorrow for a long weekend at Disneyland :cool1: We are So Cal AP holders and have been blocked for the last six weeks.....it feels like it's been an eternity...

19 days for us! 5 days until my daughters 4th birthday and 16 days until my other daughters first birthday party (her birthday will actually happen in Disneyland)! So much excitement happening the next three weeks, makes the DL wait a little easier with the birthdays happening right before!

We leave early in the morning tomorrow!!! Hope to be in the park by 11 AM. Just hubby and I, leaving our 6 children behind. Can't wait to enjoy the parks for 3 days at our leisure! We're splurging the last night and staying at the GCH!

11 days and a few hours until we start the loooong drive.

We just got our pp+ in the mail and made reservations for arrival day at goofy's kitchen.

Suddenly it feels so soon!!

I am!!!!!!!!

I will have ONE precious day on my own Sept 29th that I was able to arrange while on a business trip! Soooooo excited!

We are!!!! Finally just booked for our trip 9/29-10/2. Soooo excited. It's been two years since we have been. Can't wait.

Mom & I arrive Thursday morning! Cannot wait for our special time together, we have not had a just the 2 of us Disney trip since 2004! Staying at GC for the 1st time, breakfast with Minnie & Friends, Fantasmic! Dessert Package, and lunch at Blue Bayou! Going to be a magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter