Who here is not in the "clique" like me? Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber :grouphug: I am so sorry this happened to you. I can't believe they wouldn't even give you examples of what you did wrong. Something doesn't sound right. Like YM said, I would check into filing a grievance or at least insisting they tell you what you did wrong so you don't make that "mistake" again! It sounds like your coworker made a huge mistake and you are getting blamed for it because you didn't know what you were doing.

Linda...OUCH! Feel better missy!!!:flower3:

It looks like I have a "date" with the XBF tonight! We're hammering out the details through email, but it looks like dinner & a movie. Not sure if it's actually a date though, but it's still nice to get out and have some company over 4 feet tall! Any current movie recommendations? I still haven't seen Pirates 3 but I don't even know that's still in theaters.

You still haven't seen POTC 3!? Have fun on your date!

Linda: That's funny because Transformers is the one movie he said he's already seen! I have no desire to see that movie, just not my thing. I hope you feel better soon, I know what you mean. Well, not exactly the same, but I know how it is to be in pain and just want to go lie down.

:rolleyes1 I haven't either:sad2: But I will ;)!!!

Have fun lyzziesmom! I'd just say NOT Transformers:lmao:

thanks guys... it just makes you want to lay in the fetal position:guilty: I can't wait to go home!!!!

Linda...ouch. :sad2: Hope you feel better soon. I had a bad cyst during my pregnancy with DS #1. It was a very unpleasant experince to say the least.:scared:

Lesa...DS is now on Symbicort (similar to advair but different brands ). It just hit the US pharmacies but has been on the market for a while in other countries. It's a combo of pulmicort and foradil. It's an inahler and he uses it with a spacer(aerochamber). I'll let you know how well it works. I was so depressed because they put my younger son on it too.:sad2: :sad1: He is not very active but never really has any signs of asthma. He doesn't like to run because it makes his chest hurt(those are his signs). We'll see if it helps.:confused:

Amber: I didn't mean to sound like I think you SHOULD get fired! I think it's crazy the way they are singling you out. I hope it all works out for you and they come to their senses.

It looks like I have a "date" with the XBF tonight! We're hammering out the details through email, but it looks like dinner & a movie. Not sure if it's actually a date though, but it's still nice to get out and have some company over 4 feet tall! Any current movie recommendations? I still haven't seen Pirates 3 but I don't even know that's still in theaters.

I know you didn't mean for it to sound that way (I didn't think you meant that at all).

Have fun on your date!!!

Linda, I hope you feel better. :hug:

Amber,

I think I'd want something a little more solid than "you messed some things up" from your superiors and/or HR department as well - granted, you're no longer doing the job, but they at least owe you some kind of explanation, if they're going to write you up and put you on probation. Good luck.

Linda - although I don't know if I've have cysts or not I have had the whole 'roll up in a fetal position' pain. Not anymore :banana: . Erin gets them, but they're being managed.

Lyzziesmom - go home and kick back for the evening!!!

YM - sorry, she didn't work yesterday! I understand new stuff is coming into the store every day and there's some awesome merchandise!

well, I'm outta here - got to go home, going to go see Spamalot tonight!!! :woohoo:

Yikes, I just opened up an old nail polish and it got all gelled up and crystallized and turned almost solid! I've never seen that happen.

We're planning to see 1408, I had forgotten that's out and I REALLY want to see it. It's an adaptation of an excellent Stephen King haunted-hotel story. My favorite! He'd better hurry up & get here though or we won't have time for dinner. He's helping his mom fix her computer & said it's taking longer than expected. :( I tried for a casual look, but once again proved to myself that I don't know how to do casual (with the exception of lounging around the house in my pj's or in tshirts & shorts on vacation). Now that I'm all dolled up, I want to GO already, I'm getting hungry!!

YM - sorry, she didn't work yesterday! I understand new stuff is coming into the store every day and there's some awesome merchandise!

Yikes, don't tell me that! My wallet is just now recovering from the big sale, I couldn't stay away.

Any "inside word" as to when the ladies' pirate tshirts are going on sale?

Would that by any chance be a lady friend? You go, UnderDog! ;) ;)
YesFiveFootTwoandEyesofBlue!!!!!!!!!!

Was it YOUR birthday??? did I miss something here:rolleyes1 and a friend....a new female friend:rolleyes1 sorry, you know us by now...we can be nosey:lmao: but you don't have to tell ;) BYOM LOL that's cute!!
Yep, BirthdayBirthday and, she is very sweet, going to Irish night at the ballgame Thursday. Our families will meet. Should be fun!!!!!! Thanks for askin’

Good Morning!
Underdog - your snacks the other night looked really good!
:wave2: hi to anybody I missed!

Your entirley welcome!!! (Did I say I love your sig?)....:love:

Hi UnderDog, I see you changed your tag... things must be lookin' up for you! Good luck at the ballgame, meeting families is always exciting.

Hey lyzziesmom...what time is your date? Try not to get into anything sticky at the movies!:scared: :lmao:

ETA: I should have said night out not date?

YM: You're killing me! Night out, that's more like it. He just called and will be here in about 1/2 hour. Now I'm sort of remembering why the dating thing didn't work out... the man can not make a decision to save his life!! He decided he doesn't really want to see 1408 (boo!) but doesn't know what he wants to see. Just wasted 15 minutes on the phone trying to figure it out. Looks like we're going to POTC3 (yay!) but now there is not time for dinner because the movie starts in an hour and the theater is about 20 minutes away. Ugh... he says he lets me decide everything because I'm "the picky one" but everything I suggest he doesn't want to do!

I shouldn't complain though, he is a really nice guy and I'm just happy to have a night out without the kids, even though my hip is killing me.

Hi UnderDog, I see you changed your tag... things must be lookin' up for you! Good luck at the ballgame, meeting families is always exciting.

I think things really are looking good... I would have never thought really.

YesFiveFootTwoandEyesofBlue!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, BirthdayBirthday and, she is very sweet, going to Irish night at the ballgame Thursday. Our families will meet. Should be fun!!!!!! Thanks for askin’

Way to go Underdog! :banana: :yay: :woohoo:

Lyzziesmom- Have a good time watching POTC!pirate:

Well, it was short notice, so breakfast is just a simple bowl of cereal and some juice.

But at least the view is nice.....

breakfast2.jpg

Good morning! I am missing being at WDW and Vero this morning, so I thought I'd help Donna out. Hows about my favorite, tonga toast!!!:yay: :woohoo:

P6240606.jpg

And a bit of pressed coffee for those who like it strong!:scared:
Kona2-1.jpg

Pozey and Lesa, the breakfasts were superb!!! I'm stuffed!!!

Lin:: Congrats on passing the test and getting your new job!!! :yay:

lyzziesmom:: Have fun a the movies tonight...whatever you decide to see!!!
I know you'll miss your girls!! About an hour or two is about all I can take...it just seems TOO quiet!!!

Amber:: Sorry to hear about your work issues. This situation just seems a little odd to me. I know in our area a lot of banks belong to a union..UFCW. If you are a member I would get in touch with a steward or Union Representative ASAP!!! I think the boss should have been able to give specifics and the reason just seemed too vague, IMO. To top things off you haven't worked in that capacity for almost a month??

Linda:: I hope you get to feeling better. :goodvibes

Underdog:: Did I miss your birthday? If so I feel so bad.:guilty:
Way to go with the new lady in your life!!! You deserve to be happy, I'm glad things are getting better for you!!

Nathan and I went with my sister and niece to see Ratatouille this evening. It was ok. Not the best movie I've ever seen, but kind of cute. We went to Dairy Queen afterwards!!:love:

Did I misplace him AGAIN???:confused: :lmao:

You know...I think you've become a bit of a comedian lately?:lmao:

I didn't want to sway your thoughts on the rat movie but it was a little
s-l-o-w.:cloud9:

So what did you have at Diary Queen...I used to love a good buster bar when I was a kid.:thumbsup2 I took the kids (plus one friend) to Sonic but one wanted shaved ice so we had to make two trips. I choose a pina colada shaved ice.:banana:

I had a hot fudge sundae and Nathan had an Oreo Brownie Earthquake!! My niece didn't finsih all of her Mocha Moolatte....it was good, too!!!

YourMajesty said:
You know...I think you've become a bit of a comedian lately?:lmao:
I've been trying to get out of my grumpy slump.:rolleyes1

Hey, YM, did you stay at Fort Wilderness cabins in the past? What did you think of them? Were they really secluded? How was the transportation?
There is a special rate for the cabins right now. I'm curious to know what you thought

ETA:: I caught myself dozing off a couple of times during the movie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter