~Which resort did you stay at and did you get towel animals?~

We stayed at the Pop Century and Poly and got them at both places everyday. At Pop, they were set up all over our beds with my granddaughters disney toys included with the motif. At the Poly, my granddaughter was ill, so the housekeeper made her the towel babies everyday and told her to take them home with her and take care of them so they wouldn't get sick. They were the cutest things. I didn't take any other ones, other than the ones we were told to take. I don't think you're supposed to.

ASM - Towel animals almost daily IIRC
BWI - No towel animals the whole trip. Could be because we spent a lot of time in the room and didn't give them much time for turn down.

Have stayed at POLY, Coronado springs, contemporary and never gotten a towel animal!! Didn't even know what they were until I started on this board!!! We are doing 11 nights in Jan/Feb at POP and AKL. I hope to see some then!!!

Just returned from our first trip onsite since we were kids. We stayed at the Contemporary and on our first day received a swan in the bathroom. They also set up my nieces dolls every day in the room. We enjoyed coming back every day to see what they had done.

At CR we had towel animals everyday. Some big, some small, towels were folded in fan and shell shapes in the bathroom. Stuffed animals were cleverly arranged everyday.

At CBR we had a few small towel animals (bunnies, frogs). About one every other day or so. But my son's stuffed animals were always arranged in the cutest ways. Many days they even had notes for him. Once, a few of them were in the window holding a sign that read, "We Missed You Today".

At AKL we only spent one night. The towels in the bathroom were folded into fans...but no towel animals. We were only there one night.

At YC we only had a few towel animals throughout our stay, but the towels in the bathroom were always beautifully folded. I think that since they could tell we didn't have young children this trip (no stuffed animals, toys, etc.) they didn't bother with the towel animals, but made the bathroom really lovely for grown ups.

Yacht Club Concierge and we had several towel animals. Rabbit, dog, and a gator with sunglasses

We stayed at WL, and while I didn't get towel animals, we did get a towel bow... They took a towel and a hand towel and arranged them artfully.

The best towel animals I ever got were on a Royal Caribbean cruise...

I stayed at the Grand Floridian and didn't get any towel animals. Maybe we'll get towel animals next time. :)

During our WL visit we got towel animals everyday that Sally was our mousekeeper. We had an adjoining room with our oldest DD, DSIL and DGD, Sally placed towel animals in their room, also and used DGD's dolls and toys to arrange cute little scenes, even left a few notes. Sally definitely added "magic and pixie dust" to our stay.
While staying at POFQ and CSR we got small towel animals also. I didn't expect them any place we stayed but that extra touch was appreciated and I let the manager know. :flower: :wave: :flower:

I've stayed at every hotel except Y&BC, Boardwalk, Coronado and Sports, and the only place we had towel animals was the POP.

Just back from POR building 28 and NO towel animals....nada...Oh well,no biggie :goodvibes maybe next time!

PrincessCandaceMarie said:
Hey Everyone

Which resort have you stayed at during your most recent trip and did you get towel animals left for you from Mousekeeping?

Mine was POP and GF and I had ducks, bunnies, flowers and pouches!

I loooooove them! They're sitting in my bathroom at home now!
We just stayed at POFQ and didn't get any animals.

Last year we were at WL and got a duck and some bunnies.

We stayed at WL in December 04. Had two adjoining rooms and received towel animals every day in both rooms. Our Lodgekeeper was Mimi and she was fantastic. We really looked forward to returning to the rooms to see what she had created that day.

Towel animals in POR and CBR. Best one was a bunny, my DFi packed without my knowing at the end of our stay. The bunny showed up in my bathroom at home soon after our trip. :teeth:

We got a pair of swans (kissing swans of course!) in our window at CBR. everyone on our floor had a towel animal looking out the window. We didn't take them because I never ran into mousekeeping to ask.

I stayed at Pop in June/July and almost everyone had at least two animals or a scene from items in the room. I got two birds, a dog (which I kept), and a toothbrush holder :goodvibes

The only place I've ever gotten towel animals is the couple of times I've stayed at POR. They gave us towel animals or put my Pooh somewhere. We've stayed at all the moderates and deluxes except GF and BC, and POR is the only one we've gotten them.

I've never gotten towel animals anywhere (no biggie to me) though several years ago at POFQ the mousekeepers arranged the kid's toys very cutely. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter