Which Disney ride do you enjoy but causes discomfort?

Dinosaur! We rode it last month and got jerked around like rag dolls. Even my 9 year old son had back pain after we rode it. We've rode it numerous times in the past; not sure why it caused us so much trouble this last time.

I opted out of riding this in April but husband went for it. (I even got, "But it's basically Indiana Jones and you've ridden that at least a hundred times.")
As soon as I saw his face emerge in the gift shop I knew I'd made the right decision! He was beat up for sure; tossed around and had a terrible headache that lasted the rest of the day. He said he wasn't sure at all why they'd have the ride jerk riders around as much as it did. :/

BTMRR. DLP’s version is so much better & smoother!! I’ve only ever ridden SM once. It was enough.
Hands-down agree that DLP's BTMRR is better and smoother! And the ride under the river to get to the island where the attraction takes place is fun and unique! Love it!

But I will add that I stopped riding Indiana Jones at DLP because it just hurt my head way too much bouncing around between the restraint. :(

Hands-down agree that DLP's BTMRR is better and smoother! And the ride under the river to get to the island where the attraction takes place is fun and unique! Love it!

But I will add that I stopped riding Indiana Jones at DLP because it just hurt my head way too much bouncing around between the restraint. :(
I loved Indiana Jones, but my DD’s head hurt after. DLP has such unique rides. I’m a bit disappointed TSL did not get an RC Racer ride. What were they thinking? It has a small footprint and is such a DHS type ride - not too babyish, but not too much of a thrill ride.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, definitely lol
Went on it last week with my boyfriend
I am 5 feet tall so I'm pretty small
He's... not small
Every move the vehicle made, we slammed into each other haha
My ribs hurt so bad!

Like the title says. As we get older the body isnt 18 anymore.

For me I love Space Mountain but being over 6 feet tall my neck hurts almost everytime I ride it. From getting thrown around in the dark. Id ride it more often but after 1 time I need ADVIL. LOL
I'm 5' 5" and it still hurts my neck. The last time I went on Space Mtn my daughter saw our photo after the ride and said "Mom, what happened? You look like you were about to cry!" Well I probably was about to cry.

Space Mountain and Rock N Roller Coaster. I am a thrill junky and love all things scary and intimidating but my body is 28 going on 90. I get such a headache on RNRC and Space Mountain hurts my back.

Space Mountain at MK makes me feell ike I have been in a car accident. I love Space Mountain at DL, sooo much better!

Space Mountain- love it, my neck does NOT!
Teacups- love them and my kids enthusiasm as to how fast they can spin but, :crazy2:

I can’t do anything that shakes my brain a lot. Space Mountain has been off my list for a few years now, and this last trip I don’t know if it’s just me getting older or the ride getting older but big thunder mountain was pretty rough. When I got off the ride I said a loud “these tracks need some WD-40 “

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter