Which Disney ride do you enjoy but causes discomfort?

Not at disney but those sling shot "shuttle" roller coasters which drag you up at a 90 degree angle to the ground a then let you go.

Primevel Whirl. I always end up with a bruise or two, and a couple of times a little bloodied.

Funny thing about getting older and everyone around you getting older--my nephew loves Space Mountain and would try to ride it multiple times each trip. Last year though after one ride he was like, not sure I can do that again! The difference between being a teenager and being 26! Made me laugh a bit. Kind of like, now you know why I stop on Everest after our 3 or 4th ride in a row.

I have a nausea issue with video-motion type rides (e.g. Star Tours). :crazy2:

It only lasts a few minutes afterwards, and the newer rides (e.g. Flight of Passage) seemed to have fixed the issue. So I do it anyways.

Man, I used to love Disneyquest, but some of that VR stuff would put me down good. The dinosaur river raft ride was the worst. Ugh.

Dinosaur! We rode it last month and got jerked around like rag dolls. Even my 9 year old son had back pain after we rode it. We've rode it numerous times in the past; not sure why it caused us so much trouble this last time.

Space Mountain is just way too rough on my old bones. Just this last time on Expedition Everest the back loop made my stomach do the same (blegh!) so I fear my days on it are coming to an end, too. So sad :(.

Space and Dinosaur. I can only do Dinosaur once per visit but I can manage Space at least twice a day

Having developed motion sickness in the past few years, and motion, spinning or roller coaster rides are out. (Though I rode Space Mountain for the first time in many years with an assist from ginger gum and sea bands - amazing). Splash Mountain makes me apprehensive to ride because I have so much trouble with my knees I think it takes me too long to get out.

I love the Space Mountain in DL but can only ride the one in DW once a trip because it is so rough. I was so disappointed that Matterhorn is so rough. I don't like to even ride that once a trip, but I do because it is such an iconic ride.

Test Track- we bump our knees terribly if we sit in the back seat.
My husband says Star Tours causes nausea and it's hot in there.
Soarin' sets off my vertigo but I love that attraction.
RnR- I have a hard time climbing back out of the seats

Mission Space Orange for me. Couldn’t get enough of it when I was a teen, went back in my late 20s and had to lie down for a bit afterward. Now I’m officially in my 30s and not even going to try it on my upcoming trip. I’ll go on Green for nostalgia’s sake but it is unfortunately just not the same.

I used to love Space Mountain. But as I have gotten older, it's gotten painful to ride. Thunder Mountain is also getting that way.

Expedition Everest: The positive G-Force during the backward part was quite uncomfortable
Space Mountain: Almost had a whiplash on one of the dip. I really felt it on my neck

There is quite a list for me

R-n-R just beats me up too much. By the time I get out of the car, every single joint hurts. Hips to toes, shoulders to fingers, and everything in between.

Buzz Lightyear and TSMM hurt my hands. Buzz hurts to the point that I can't fire in the big room. If I rest my hand, I might be able to fire in the room right before the end. With TSMM, pulling the string is easier and I can make it through an entire cycle.

Grrr lupus.

RnR seat backs are a bit shorter than my torso, so I have to slouch ...a problem that is exasperated when sitting in an even row that doesn’t have enough leg room. It’s more tolerable in the odd rows with sufficient leg room.

I enjoy 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, but my legs always feel cramped. I'm a bigger guy with big thighs, but there is just no wiggle room at all once they lock you in.

I agree about 7DMT. I'm what I thought was fairly average size, 5'4", 140 pounds, yet the way I feel on 7DMT, cramped-squished, makes me wonder if I need to lose weight!

I love the safari in AK. I have a bad disc in my back. Usually, I am fine riding it, but every once in a while it really gets me. One year I was in so much pain at the end of the ride, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get up and out of the seat under my own power. Thankfully, it has only hurt that bad one time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter