• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where should we eat on our DHS day?

I'm looking for suggestions for a table service meal on our DHS day - preferably for an early dinner so we can catch Fantasmic after. It doesn't have to be at DHS but could also be near the resorts our families are staying at - Pop and Carribbean Beach. We are a party of 10 w/ two toddlers, a five year old and infant. My SIL also has a gluten and dairy allergy. I've heard 50's Prime Time is great for accomdating GF allergies - any other options we should consider?

So far, I've got reservations at Sanaa, Ohana & Raglan Road for other days in our trip.

TIA!

We like Sci Fi in HS. Sebastian Bistro In Caribbean resort. My favorite restaurant is Ohana 🤩

We liked Mama Melrose's last year and Hollywood Brown Derby a couple of years ago. I can't decide between them for trip next spring.

My favorite meal ever was at MM. The saltimbocca was Devine!
We wanted to try the bd lounge last time but it was closed. 50s PT was ok, SF diner was ok, really liked MM though.

Mama Melrose. We've eaten there twice and it was good both times. Thought it was as least as good as Via Napoli, which people tend to like.

Need to please picky eaters with the classics? SciFi
Want fun atmosphere and comfort food? 50s PrimeTime
Quality of food top priority? Hollywood Brown Derby

We ate at Mama Melrose when we were at HS and liked it. I got the steak and it was wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter