• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is everyone heading in 2010?

April 2010 I will be doing the Backstage Magic Tour. This is a group trip with the owner of the Disboards and the some of the Disunplugged podcast team.
This will be my first ABD trip. It wasn't my first choice for an ABD trip but it will be a great time. You can't go wrong hanging out with 39 other people from the Disboards. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

April 2010 I will be doing the Backstage Magic Tour. This is a group trip with the owner of the Disboards and the some of the Disunplugged podcast team.
This will be my first ABD trip. It wasn't my first choice for an ABD trip but it will be a great time. You can't go wrong hanging out with 39 other people from the Disboards. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Yeah, what she said! :hug:

We're new to ABD - been Disney Cruising for the past few years but thought we'd take a break until the new ships arrive. We want to go on the China adventure next summer!

We want to go back to China in 2010. We started on the ABD China trip in June 2009, but got quarantined.

As long as China lifts the silly quarantine practices, we will be going back to try again!

Going to Japan. If not with ABD, with someone else. Come on Disney!!!!

I would love for Disney to have a Japan trip. I would hope that they would do a few days in one of the Disney resorts and tour Toyko Seas.

What exactly do you mean by less frills?

I want to take more ABD tours in the future but will only pay their prices if they continue to put out a quality product. I realize that these are tough times for the travel industry but devaluing their product will not sit well with current fans of ABD or those who have been interested in taking one of their tours.

What exactly do you mean by less frills?

I want to take more ABD tours in the future but will only pay their prices if they continue to put out a quality product. I realize that these are tough times for the travel industry but devaluing their product will not sit well with current fans of ABD or those who have been interested in taking one of their tours.

Hmm DisneyGuy2009 changed his post and took out everything he put in it. Very strange.:rolleyes:

What did you mean by the frills? I'm going on the Backstage Magic tour in April. It is a group tour so the tour is for our group only. Disney has not given us a price but said we have the date. Just wondering what Disney is up to.

Seems like DisneyGuy2009 has joined the boards to do nothing but create controversy. Even if he has information it is obvious that he is unwilling to share it. I will wait to see what ABD has to offer and if any changes they make are acceptable to me.

Seems like DisneyGuy2009 has joined the boards to do nothing but create controversy. Even if he has information it is obvious that he is unwilling to share it. I will wait to see what ABD has to offer and if any changes they make are acceptable to me.
That's called trolling, and I will be reporting him to the DIS mods...

Sayhello

Not trolling and not creating controversy just providing information

Read Early Booking Rate 2010

You did the same thing on that thread. :confused3
It was the same post to start with then you changed it.
If you want to be helpful then answer our questions. We didn't ask anything hard. What frills are they taking out? If you don't know just say that. :goodvibes
What you are doing is making everyone think you are creating controversy.

Those details are unfolding this week. Frills removed like airport transfers, different hotels. If you compare Gateway with the City of Knights and Lights you will see a sample of what is changing. I just thought I would give you all a heads up on what is coming. Thats all.

DisneyGuy...do you have a link to this info or are you willing to tell us how you came found out about the changes? Those are big changes compared to what everyone expects from Disney and although the official info should be out soon (based on past year's release dates), we would all be interested to know the whole story.

thanks,

Dahly

Those details are unfolding this week. Frills removed like airport transfers, different hotels. If you compare Gateway with the City of Knights and Lights you will see a sample of what is changing. I just thought I would give you all a heads up on what is coming. Thats all.

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup2 I hope they don't change the hotels that much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter