• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is everyone heading in 2010?

themilesfamily

<font color=green>Wanna potty with Spongebob Squar
I know this thread is a tad bit early. (ABD Trips for 2010 aren't posted until August 2009.) But does anyone have a trip they're hoping to do in 2010??

I would have loved to do one this summer, but DD is still a bit young -- just turning 5 years old. So we're waiting until next summer when she's six.

We're looking seriously at one of the following:

Alaska - Taming the Last Frontier
Montana/Rockies - Rocky Trails and Mountie Tales
Grand Canyon - Southwest Splendors

We'll definitely do something in the U.S. and outdoors oriented. Of course, we'll wait to see what the new trips are and exact itineraries when they come out. But I LOVE what they're offering now -- and I hope they don't change too much!

We are really hoping to do the Backstage Magic tour in Oct. 2010 for our ten year anniversary. :goodvibes

We're going on Backstage Magic for our honeymoon this June, and if we like it, we want to go on one of the European trips for our birthdays next year (March 2010)!

Our family and our great friend's family will go on the Germany trip summer of 2010. We will have a total of 8 of us.

4 Adults
1 boy - 10
3 girls - 9,9,8

We can't wait. Talk about almost every time we see them.

Chad

We are looking at hopefully being able to do Germany fairy tale trip for my DD 16th birthday in July.

We are so looking forward to this trip and another over-seas trip would be a fantastic adventure.princess:

My DD7 and I are planning to book Backstage Magic in 2010. DD wants to either do it for her birthday in late June or when Christmas decorations will be out (that would mean either Christmas break or maybe Thanksgiving week). She has really amazed me with her "research"--reading up on Disney history--and she is totally excited about this trip!

Hoping to do South Africa in 2010 for DD's 15 birthday as a surprise....can't wait!! Did Peru last year, doing Southwest Splendours for DS's 15 birthday this July. Looking forward to the new brochure coming out in August!

I feel so simple. All I want to do is go to WDW for the Food & Wine Festival. What a great way to celebrate my big 5-0 (although I'm really only 37. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!) After this year's Viva Italia/Disneyland Paris trip, a 'world tour' like that is about all we'll be able to afford.

I feel so simple. All I want to do is go to WDW for the Food & Wine Festival. What a great way to celebrate my big 5-0 (although I'm really only 37. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!) After this year's Viva Italia/Disneyland Paris trip, a 'world tour' like that is about all we'll be able to afford.

No need to feel badly, Dave! A trip to the F&Wf is the perfect way to celebrate a big birthday. Which is why I will be there this year for the big 4-0:cloud9:

I'm hoping to take my mom and daughter (who will be 7) to Ireland some time in June 2010.

Next year is our 25th wedding anniversary and I hope to do the South African signature. If they are still doing them next year. We really enjoyed our London/Paris one last year and were quite disappointed that our Costa Rican one for this year was cancelled.

We're going on a Baltic Cruise with DCL! Can't wait. I'd love to do another ABD but our 12 night cruise is the almost the same price as a 7 day ABD and not as likely to be canceled!.

Still hoping that my 2009 trip is a go. So far so good!

Would love to do a China, Africa, or Galapagos Islands as they sound exotic and hard to do on our own.

We are planning on doing Provence France trip followed by Fairytale Germany in summer of 2010 hopefully or Signature South Africa. DD (7) dreams of going to Paris (her room even has a Paris theme), so I think Africa will probably not be the winner for us. Anybody gone on any of these 3 trips that can tell us about the highlights? They all sound so wonderful to me!

My best friend and I are still trying to decide on our 2010 adventure (we go on a trip every 2 years).....so many choices :eek:

We are trying to decide between Fairytale Germany, Storybook Czeck Republic, Disney WB transatlantic cruise or a Viking River Cruise.
Any feedback would be most helpful!!

We would really like to do Austrailia, but not sure we can swing it financially. DD grauduates high school 2010, and wanted to really do something special!

I really want to do the Fairytale Germany, but it will depend on finances. DH does 50% of his job dealing with building schools, and right now NC is halting all new construction. Hopefully it will turn around soon, and we can plan a trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter