Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New for this evening:

i-9kb4htX-Th.jpg
:tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

Is it a statue in a park?

Looks like d of like the top of the lion statues but I can’t think of anywhere that has them in a row like that looks like.

Attraction, shop or food service?

...and I forgot to add in my comment on the Texas snow...it was 90 degrees for us today! :sunny:

i-9kb4htX-Th.jpg

This is from a park but it's not a statue and not from a shop or food service. It's related to an attraction but not any part of that attraction. :goodvibes :tink:

...and I forgot to add in my comment on the Texas snow...it was 90 degrees for us today! :sunny:

i-9kb4htX-Th.jpg

This is from a park but it's not a statue and not from a shop or food service. It's related to an attraction but not any part of that attraction. :goodvibes :tink:

Snow in Texas:crazy: Nice weather for you:sunny: It was cold and rainy here all day.:umbrella:

Is this from the MK?

Snow in Texas:crazy: Nice weather for you:sunny: It was cold and rainy here all day.:umbrella:

Is this from the MK?

Far north Texas...Dalhart to be exact. A little on the warm side today but cooler weather this evening and tomorrow is suppose to be perfect..."Chamber of Commerce" type of day. :goodvibes Wish I could share it with you! :hug:

i-9kb4htX-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not from the MK. :tink:

Far north Texas...Dalhart to be exact. A little on the warm side today but cooler weather this evening and tomorrow is suppose to be perfect..."Chamber of Commerce" type of day. :goodvibes Wish I could share it with you! :hug:

i-9kb4htX-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not from the MK. :tink:

HS or Epcot?

i-9kb4htX-Th.jpg

Muppet or Toy Story?

:rotfl2:I thought you and Emily did Flight of Passage and Soarin'? As I understand, they're pretty much alike. :tink:

soaring is not really I think a simulator ride like star tours in you are not stuck in a box moving up and down lol

I did not like flights. I did get nauseous and took the glasses off half way through the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter