Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

epcot? FW?

MK or HS?

i-2mWjwtQ-Th.jpg

This is from the MK. :tink:

Hmm...being from an other and kind of having an old timey feel, is this at Jock Lindsey’s Hanger Bar?

DS or Boardwalk? Food service or shop?

Busy morning...DAY. Early voting done..."fun" races this time in all 3 spots! State, city and school board but got my vote cast and now it's off to help DD at the grooming studio today. :yay: Been missing my Goopy :sad1: and need a "doggie fix" today! :yay:

i-RvnXKLw-Th.jpg

Good observation KevM; this does have the "antique look" but it's not a the Hanger Bar; it's from a shop in DS. :tink:

Busy morning...DAY. Early voting done..."fun" races this time in all 3 spots! State, city and school board but got my vote cast and now it's off to help DD at the grooming studio today. :yay: Been missing my Goopy :sad1: and need a "doggie fix" today! :yay:

i-RvnXKLw-Th.jpg

Good observation KevM; this does have the "antique look" but it's not a the Hanger Bar; it's from a shop in DS. :tink:

Marketplace Stores
West Side Stores
The Landing Stores or
Town Center Stores?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter