Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-9kb4htX-Th.jpg

This is outside. This is not a fountain but is used as "trim". The "trim" is NOT on a mirror or picture frame. :goodvibes :tink:

Fountain or top of building?

Is this thing on the ground or on top of one of the buildings?

DIANE...MY FAVORITE DALLAS COWBOY HAS RETIRED! :sad::sad::sad: Jason Witten announced his retirement this afternoon. I'm SO depressed. :sad::sad::sad:

i-9kb4htX-Th.jpg

It's "in between" the ground and the top of one of the buildings. :scratchin Think of the area surrounding the Muppet attraction and shop. You don't notice this pretty decorative feature but you DO notice what it's attached too. :goodvibes:tink:

DIANE...MY FAVORITE DALLAS COWBOY HAS RETIRED! :sad::sad::sad: Jason Witten announced his retirement this afternoon. I'm SO depressed. :sad::sad::sad:

i-9kb4htX-Th.jpg

It's "in between" the ground and the top of one of the buildings. :scratchin Think of the area surrounding the Muppet attraction and shop. You don't notice this pretty decorative feature but you DO notice what it's attached too. :goodvibes:tink:

:headache:Is it the round ball thing with glasses that I guess is supposed to be Dr. Bunsen. I want to say it's on the gift shop? OR something on the Kermit balloon?

Sorry about your Cowboy retiring:hug: I'm worried about the Patriots. Amendola is gone, Brady and Gronk haven't reported to whatever camp is going on.:eek:

Question for all the experts on My Disney Experience. I have the park tickets and magic bands listed on MDE do I have to do anything to link them together or is that something that automatically happens. So will the magic bands already have all the park ticket info on them when they come?

Question for all the experts on My Disney Experience. I have the park tickets and magic bands listed on MDE do I have to do anything to link them together or is that something that automatically happens. So will the magic bands already have all the park ticket info on them when they come?

When the bands come everything should be linked. All your park tickets, it's your room key, fast passes, you can charge stuff to your band. Pretty amazing.

:headache:Is it the round ball thing with glasses that I guess is supposed to be Dr. Bunsen. I want to say it's on the gift shop? OR something on the Kermit balloon?

Sorry about your Cowboy retiring:hug: I'm worried about the Patriots. Amendola is gone, Brady and Gronk haven't reported to whatever camp is going on.:eek:

:headache: I'm NOT liking my players leaving; first Dez and now WITTEN. :headache: And what's with your guys not reporting to camp? Salary negotiations/holdouts? Did they trade Amendola or did he retire too? At least...SO FAR...Dallas has had a good draft. :goodvibes What were the dates of your trip again...I know it's July but can't remember the days. Redstorm was here after school and we talked again about working out dates for a trip. (She SO agrees with me on the State Volleyball issue :lmao:... that famous "teenage eye roll" more than once :rotfl:.) I was thinking about July when son-in-law & DD will be in Las Vegas for the yearly pool tournament; actually considering not even TELLING them :rolleyes: since the girls will be staying with us anyway! The tournament is normally the last weekend in July and I'm afraid they'll be in full blown volleyball conditioning by that time though :guilty:....

party:party:party: THAT WOULD BE CORRECT! party:party:party: I didn't know HOW to describe this thing! :rotfl2:; didn't know if it would "qualify" as a representation of a character since there's nothing there but the glasses! Dr. Bunson Honeydew would be correct!

i-DBjbTNP-XL.jpg
:tink:

...and don't forget to do online check in on MDE too. We actually got the notice via text that our room was ready BEFORE we even left for the airport! :rotfl: I can't remember exactly WHEN I did the online check in but our notice came at 10 AM and our scheduled time of arrival was 10:30 that EVENING. They sent room number so I was able to check on the map the exact location and we just walked straight from the bus drop off area to our room, held our MagicBands to the door and it unlocked! :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter