Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Diane...can you use a "touch of spring" or do these pictures just make you want to cry! :goodvibes Your time IS COMING :goodvibes

i-L475wqj-XL.jpg
:tink:

July 15-24

Well it won't cut and past but

Sunday, the 15th: MK 4!, Epcot 6, HS 6, AK 6
16th: 7, 6, 7, 6 (4 parks same order)
17th: 7, 7, 6, 7
18th: 7, 6, 6, 6
19th: 7, 6, 7, 7
20th: 6, 6, 7, 6
21th: 6, 5, 6, 6
22nd: 6, 6, 6, 6
23rd: 7, 6, 7, 7
24th: 7, 7, 6, 7

That's out of 10 so it could be worse. nothing over a 7 at least.

That is a long stay! Did you buy a 10 day park ticket? Lucky you! I'd like to have a nice long stay like that. I stay 6 days and never have enough time!

Well it won't cut and past but

Sunday, the 15th: MK 4!, Epcot 6, HS 6, AK 6
16th: 7, 6, 7, 6 (4 parks same order)
17th: 7, 7, 6, 7
18th: 7, 6, 6, 6
19th: 7, 6, 7, 7
20th: 6, 6, 7, 6
21th: 6, 5, 6, 6
22nd: 6, 6, 6, 6
23rd: 7, 6, 7, 7
24th: 7, 7, 6, 7

That's out of 10 so it could be worse. nothing over a 7 at least.

That is a long stay! Did you buy a 10 day park ticket? Lucky you! I'd like to have a nice long stay like that. I stay 6 days and never have enough time!

6 and 7 isn't bad. I haven't bought tickets yet. We check out the 24 so we won't do a park that day. I would love to add another day. I figured I don't know when I'll get back so take advantage of it plus we're getting half off the rooms. I'll get either an 8 day or 9 day ticket depending if we will go to a park on check in day. I have dining reservations at Trails End for check in day so we may just stay at the resort or do some shopping in DS. I may just go with 8 day hoppers.

6 and 7 isn't bad. I haven't bought tickets yet. We check out the 24 so we won't do a park that day. I would love to add another day. I figured I don't know when I'll get back so take advantage of it plus we're getting half off the rooms. I'll get either an 8 day or 9 day ticket depending if we will go to a park on check in day. I have dining reservations at Trails End for check in day so we may just stay at the resort or do some shopping in DS. I may just go with 8 day hoppers.

I like that plan! :thumbsup2 8 day park hoppers will give you a LOT of options and you can't miss exploring DS! I spent pretty much a whole day there; DH and I left about 7 for the MK and EMH. You should get a few EMH in the summer which works great with Park Hopper. You can stay in another park until it closes and then go to whichever park has the EMH...and you miss being in that park on one of the more crowded days. AND...you DO need time to explore AoA...a really cute resort with a lot of photo opportunities for crops for WITW! :goodvibes :tink:

:cheer2: Meeting with soccer coach went well. Since Redstorm is only a sophomore, there can be NO "recruiting" (against the rules ::yes::) but they had an assistant assigned to them to tour the campus again which gave SIL a chance to see it with a guide. Good afternoon for them :cheer2: and she's looking forward to the clinic tomorrow. :goodvibes :tink:

I like that plan! :thumbsup2 8 day park hoppers will give you a LOT of options and you can't miss exploring DS! I spent pretty much a whole day there; DH and I left about 7 for the MK and EMH. You should get a few EMH in the summer which works great with Park Hopper. You can stay in another park until it closes and then go to whichever park has the EMH...and you miss being in that park on one of the more crowded days. AND...you DO need time to explore AoA...a really cute resort with a lot of photo opportunities for crops for WITW! :goodvibes :tink:

The whole time we are there HS has a 7AM EMH:faint: I'm going to try to do that.

So sweet :lovestruc...message on Facebook from one of our band kids from the late 90's...

I have NO doubt that NONE of us would have made it out of Bellville alive without the constant care these amazing ladies gave us. I know we never thanked y'all enough! I love you all dearly and keep Mrs. Weissmann close to my heart always.

24534_732486389537_3575678_n.jpg

You think at the time "WHY am I putting myself through this with these kids" but 20 years later I know I wouldn't have done a thing different. :goodvibes Loved them like my own and I guess they felt the same way about us.:lovestruc RIP dear friend (in the front in the wheel chair) :lovestruc. :tink:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=732486389537&set=a.718561016097.2356782.29602598&type=3

The whole time we are there HS has a 7AM EMH:faint: I'm going to try to do that.

:eek: Oh my goodness! You'll need a vacation when you RETURN from your vacation! I'd much rather have the evenings EMH! :faint: We did 7 AM rope drops twice...one morning was after youngest DD and I watched them put the WL Christmas tree up until 2 AM! Boy did I drink a lot of coffee THAT day! :rotfl2: (And I got some great sunrise pictures at BLT and in the MK!) I will admit it was great; I think Redstorm and youngest DD rode SM 5 times in a row one morning! :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter