Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is crazy, just glad Fort Wilderness is exempt, I would not be a happy camper if I had to pay to park the vehicle I used to tow my "hotel room".

And the fact that day guests are still free seem backwards. Guest may be better off to say they are there for the day vs an overnight stay!

I totally agree with guests parking free vs resort guest paying. :crazy: Like Diane said, they charge a fortune for the deluxe rooms to begin with. Doesn't effect us since fly in and LOVE the perks of the bus travel. But who knows, DH and I may get a wild idea to take a real southern road trip and visit Mississippi and Alabama before ending up at DW one of these days. It would probably be a "cold day in hell" :lmao: but stranger things HAVE happened. :faint: Then we're stuck with another $200 expense. I hate to say it but Disney is getting WAY out of hand with this money deal. If they weren't already making a yearly PROFIT I could understand but GEE WHIZ. :crazy2: My guess is the camping fees at Ft. Wilderness will be the next thing to go up ::yes::...can't let campers "out of the fun"! :rolleyes1 :tink:

Legends of Hollywood or Sweet spells? Is it inside or outside?

i-jT495t6-Th.jpg

This is inside but not in Legends of Hollywood or Sweet Spells. :goodvibes :tink:

I totally agree with guests parking free vs resort guest paying. :crazy: Like Diane said, they charge a fortune for the deluxe rooms to begin with. Doesn't effect us since fly in and LOVE the perks of the bus travel. But who knows, DH and I may get a wild idea to take a real southern road trip and visit Mississippi and Alabama before ending up at DW one of these days. It would probably be a "cold day in hell" :lmao: but stranger things HAVE happened. :faint: Then we're stuck with another $200 expense. I hate to say it but Disney is getting WAY out of hand with this money deal. If they weren't already making a yearly PROFIT I could understand but GEE WHIZ. :crazy2: My guess is the camping fees at Ft. Wilderness will be the next thing to go up ::yes::...can't let campers "out of the fun"! :rolleyes1 :tink:

So maybe for my next trip I could drive then rent an RV and camp at Ft Wilderness. Might be cheaper.

Even with the fees to park it is still cheaper than flying for us.

Last edited:
A sad day in New England. Danny Amendola :lovestruc has officially signed with the Dolphins.:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: Stupid Pats >:( I may have to secretly cheer for the Dolphins.o_O

A sad day in New England. Danny Amendola :lovestruc has officially signed with the Dolphins.:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: Stupid Pats >:( I may have to secretly cheer for the Dolphins.o_O

:headache: We've had some of those moments too; I thought DH was going to smash his computer last night when he was reading posts about Cowboys leaving. I DON'T like that but stupid salary cap rules make it a common thing now. I believe in LOYALTY to your team, especially if that team took a BIG chance on you when they signed you. Really, really makes me angry. :headache: :tink:

:headache: ... and it won't let me copy it but starts like this, "Effective for reservations made March 21, 2018 and thereafter....". >:( To me it looks like there is no "grace period". >:( :tink:

But Diane made her reservations before March 21, 2018. That is to encourage anyone on the fence to hurry up and make their reservations before March 21st!

Diane, here is Kenny the Pirate's web page. http://www.kennythepirate.com He is a good person to follow. Especially if you have a particular character you want to meet.

In fact, I just learned that they are not offering Fastpasses for Toy Story Mania while I'm there. That's why I couldn't get one. They only have a stand by entrance while it's under construction. They are moving the entrance over to the other side/Toy Story Land.

Last edited:
But Diane made her reservations before March 21, 2018. That is to encourage anyone on the fence to hurry up and make their reservations before March 21st!

Diane, here is Kenny the Pirate's web page. http://www.kennythepirate.com He is a good person to follow. Especially if you have a particular character you want to meet.

In fact, I just learned that they are not offering Fastpasses for Toy Story Mania while I'm there. That's why I couldn't get one. They only have a stand by entrance while it's under construction. They are moving the entrance over to the other side/Toy Story Land.

Oh good grief, I just checked his website and looked at the crowd calendar. My schedule for park days are all RED except one is green.:headache: I could probably change a few parks around but I have dining reservations on most days.:headache::headache: Does anyone know if his crowd calendar is really accurate?? Maybe I can do park hoppers and do morning at one park and evening at another.

Oh good grief, I just checked his website and looked at the crowd calendar. My schedule for park days are all RED except one is green.:headache: I could probably change a few parks around but I have dining reservations on most days.:headache::headache: Does anyone know if his crowd calendar is really accurate?? Maybe I can do park hoppers and do morning at one park and evening at another.

That's the reason we get park hoppers. We don't put a lot of faith in the crowd calendars but when we do go to a park that seems really crowded we have changed our minds and gone to a different park that day. I think DD planned one of our first trips using the crowd calendars and EVERY day it had shown "green" turned into a "red". :rotfl2: With the park hoppers, you'd still be able to make your reservations. They're just so nice to have especially for "spur of the moment" decisions...like in 2016 when Ed spent the evening with us. We went from Epcot to the MK for literally 15 minutes (took us longer to get through security than we spent in the park) to take a picture pointing to the object of one of our crops. :rotfl: Then we took the boat to Ft. Wilderness for our "sleigh ride". Some people plan their entire trip around the crowd calendars but we don't. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter