Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Shop or food service?

i-pS5XSJG-Ti.jpg

This is from a food service? :tink:

Shop or food service?

I tought it was my computer being slow.

Guess it IS Disboards then if you're having problems too. It's those stupid video advertisements at the bottom of the page that slows it down. Not complaining MUCH since it keeps it free to us but don't understand why it slows things down about once a month! :confused3 Braved the pool again :cold:; sent a text to Redstorm and told her if any members of the volleyball team needed an ICE BATH again to come on over! :rotfl: Wasn't TOO surprised when they turned my offer down. :rolleyes1

i-ghFp83C-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from a shop or food service either. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it a light fixture?

Disboards must be going through "one of those frustrating times" again..IT'S SOOOOOO S-L-O-W this morning! Park, resort or other? :tink:

This is from a park and yes, it is a light fixture.

Here is the photo Steph picked for the yearbook.

Untitled by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Beautiful!! A senior, wow! Facebook told me that Karolyn and I have been friends for 6? years now. Hard to believe. I really hope you get to go to DW next year!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter