Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?

So Fort Wilderness is closed indefinitely? Any pictures from there?

Just read on the camping thread that they think it may open on Monday. A lot of people are unhappy that they are being put into resorts instead of the campsite they booked and not knowing ahead of time which one. I know these people are upset that their vacations are disrupted, but I do not think they understand that many of the CMs that are working with have had their LIVES disrupted! People need to get a grip and just be happy they can still go on a vacation.

Haven't seen a thing on Ft. Wilderness; no pictures from WL either. A lady who just returned from WL posted last night and said she'd post photos when she had a chance but said damage was minimal. I think the main pool was still closed but not sure if that was from WL or the Poly. Just guessing but I'm thinking there could be quite a few trees down at FW and probably take a little longer to get them removed.

i-skkH4VJ-S.jpg

This is from a resort. :tink:

Is it around a window or balcony?

Haven't seen a thing on Ft. Wilderness; no pictures from WL either. A lady who just returned from WL posted last night and said she'd post photos when she had a chance but said damage was minimal. I think the main pool was still closed but not sure if that was from WL or the Poly. Just guessing but I'm thinking there could be quite a few trees down at FW and probably take a little longer to get them removed.

i-skkH4VJ-S.jpg

This is from a resort. :tink:
Looks like some lovely tile or mosaic. I'll guess Caribbean Beach or Coronado Springs?

Just read on the camping thread that they think it may open on Monday. A lot of people are unhappy that they are being put into resorts instead of the campsite they booked and not knowing ahead of time which one. I know these people are upset that their vacations are disrupted, but I do not think they understand that many of the CMs that are working with have had their LIVES disrupted! People need to get a grip and just be happy they can still go on a vacation.

TOTALLY AGREE...quit being so selfish! :headache: I feel really bad for the CM's with families especially; I'm sure it was extra hard on them to be away from their loved ones if they were on the "ride out" crew even though, as I understand, most of those were volunteers. Have you seen any pictures? A lot of huge trees in FW and wondering how many they lost. :tink:

Is it something that you would use or just decorative?

Lobby or arcade?

is it a frame around a mirror?

Fall is "in the air" even with the warmer temperatures. Vacuumed the pool and cleaned the deck yesterday; walked out this morning and EVERYTHING is covered with fallen leaves again! :faint:

i-skkH4VJ-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 Jeff is sharp this morning:bounce:; yes, this is a frame around a mirror. Tell me where...it's not in the lobby or arcade. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter