Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Fall is "in the air" even with the warmer temperatures. Vacuumed the pool and cleaned the deck yesterday; walked out this morning and EVERYTHING is covered with fallen leaves again! :faint:

i-skkH4VJ-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 Jeff is sharp this morning:bounce:; yes, this is a frame around a mirror. Tell me where...it's not in the lobby or arcade. :tink:

washroom?

Fall is "in the air" even with the warmer temperatures. Vacuumed the pool and cleaned the deck yesterday; walked out this morning and EVERYTHING is covered with fallen leaves again! :faint:

i-skkH4VJ-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 Jeff is sharp this morning:bounce:; yes, this is a frame around a mirror. Tell me where...it's not in the lobby or arcade. :tink:

Guest room?

Park, resort or other?

Have a similar picture of the Mexico Kidcot but didn't take the time to locate it. :goodvibes Still in the process of organizing my galleries on SmugMug and it's hard to find ANYTHING now! To many "irons in the fire" with DGD's and not enough spare time to do things that need to be done to make things easier. :faint: I'll get there...in due time; off to early Friday volleyball game. Football is an away game so we're going to enjoy a nice dinner and a relaxing evening for once!:yay:

i-pS5XSJG-Ti.jpg

This is an other. :tink:

Have a similar picture of the Mexico Kidcot but didn't take the time to locate it. :goodvibes Still in the process of organizing my galleries on SmugMug and it's hard to find ANYTHING now! To many "irons in the fire" with DGD's and not enough spare time to do things that need to be done to make things easier. :faint: I'll get there...in due time; off to early Friday volleyball game. Football is an away game so we're going to enjoy a nice dinner and a relaxing evening for once!:yay:

i-pS5XSJG-Ti.jpg

Disney Springs?

i-pS5XSJG-Ti.jpg

I can't see any of your pictures.:confused3

Disney Springs?

I can't see any of your pictures.:confused3

That's strange. I can see it. Can you see this?

i-pS5XSJG-Ti.jpg

Is it from the Boardwalk?

How do you like your job by now Diane?

Hope you can see this now Diane; we HAVE been having computer issues since Hurricane Harvey. The little wheel does a LOT more turning since the storm. :rolleyes1 Thanks for reposting picture Denise...maybe Diane will be able to see it from you.

So-so volleyball tonight but they pulled the win in the 4th match. I think they're looking ahead to District play beginning on Tuesday; not going to be easy! :faint: :eek:

i-pS5XSJG-Ti.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes...this is from the Boardwalk. :goodvibes :tink:

Hope you can see this now Diane; we HAVE been having computer issues since Hurricane Harvey. The little wheel does a LOT more turning since the storm. :rolleyes1 Thanks for reposting picture Denise...maybe Diane will be able to see it from you.

So-so volleyball tonight but they pulled the win in the 4th match. I think they're looking ahead to District play beginning on Tuesday; not going to be easy! :faint: :eek:

i-pS5XSJG-Ti.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes...this is from the Boardwalk. :goodvibes :tink:

Shop or food service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!