Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

looks like a boys face

park? is it from a billboard or painting?

I'm sorry...didn't realize this was a crop :confused3...thought you were just experimenting with posting from Flickr :faint:...park, resort or other? :tink:

Well, I'm back with Flickr for now. You are not paying for Smug Mug, are you?

Yes, here is my crop again, using Flickr. It is a boy's face. He is from a park. He is not on a billboard. He is in a painting, of sorts. Can you see him now? lol

DSC06881 copy by Denise Horner, on Flickr

i-Dpp8d82-Th.jpg

I'm looking for a location on Sunset Blvd. It's not part of the street entertainment and is more of a chest than a trunk. It's in a very busy section of Sunset Blvd. and everyone on WITW has walked past this display numerous times. ::yes:: :tink:

The restrooms?

Well, I'm back with Flickr for now. You are not paying for Smug Mug, are you?

Yes, here is my crop again, using Flickr. It is a boy's face. He is from a park. He is not on a billboard. He is in a painting, of sorts. Can you see him now? lol

DSC06881 copy by Denise Horner, on Flickr

Yes...I purchased the $40 something membership; I'm willing to pay a small amount for what they offered and it gives me the option of marking my photos "private" so they're just not "out there on the web".

Is this from HS? :tink:

Yes...I purchased the $40 something membership; I'm willing to pay a small amount for what they offered and it gives me the option of marking my photos "private" so they're just not "out there on the web".

Is this from HS? :tink:

I do not want to pay to use my pictures on Disboards. That's all I use it for some they are all public pictures. But maybe the fact that I haven't paid anything is why Smug Mug isn't working for me.

This is not from HS. It is a boy's face. He is from a park. He is not on a billboard. He is in a painting, of sorts.

I do not want to pay to use my pictures on Disboards. That's all I use it for some they are all public pictures. But maybe the fact that I haven't paid anything is why Smug Mug isn't working for me.

This is not from HS. It is a boy's face. He is from a park. He is not on a billboard. He is in a painting, of sorts.

I got a 2 week trial period before I decided. You should also...paying or not paying has nothing to do with it. I pretty much learned all I needed to in that 2 week free period. I decided it was worth a paltry $3-$4 a month to get something I was very comfortable with and something that would stay private if I wanted it too.

Is your crop from Epcot? :tink:

Last edited:

I got a 2 week trial period before I decided. You should also...paying or not paying has nothing to do with it. I pretty much learned all I needed to in that 2 week free period. I decided it was worth a paltry $3-$4 a month to get something I was very comfortable with and something that would stay private if I wanted it too.

Is your crop from Epcot? :tink:

Yes, I'm on my two week free period but have not had time to work on it again. I uploaded one photo but could not figure out how to resize it or post it on here. I will be gone for 4 days next week. I'm going to Glacier National Park and will probably not have WiFi for those 4 days.

This is not from Epcot. It is a boy's face. He is not on a billboard. He is in a painting, of sorts.

Yes, I'm on my two week free period but have not had time to work on it again. I uploaded one photo but could not figure out how to resize it or post it on here. I will be gone for 4 days next week. I'm going to Glacier National Park and will probably not have WiFi for those 4 days.

This is not from Epcot. It is a boy's face. He is not on a billboard. He is in a painting, of sorts.

MK or HS? Does it have to do with an attraction or is in a shop or food service?

i-w7hjK8n-M.jpg

With a heavy heart the last 10 hours, I have to suck it up and say the words...my Goopy passed away this afternoon around 4 PM...as I was on the way home from my dentist appointment in Brenham. David met me at the car when I pulled in the driveway. :sad1: He was sleeping under our kitchen table when he crossed the bridge to now be with his sisters. I'm lost without him; he followed me around like a shadow and should be at my feet under my computer desk right now. The Princess took it very hard :sad:; Redstorm (a little tired after 3 volleyball matches today...they won them all and started the tournament on a good note :goodvibes) looked through pictures like this one...

i-HXGcF5R-M.jpg

...with me. She was just a little over 2 years old when her Dad brought Goopy home to live with us...a gift from a breeder friend...

i-xTFrg37-M.jpg

He couldn't hear; had a hard time seeing; had a heart condition but still "walked his territory" daily. While I was in the pool he'd circle our entire yard, no matter how hot it was, to check things out. David said he was "making his round" earlier this afternoon. :lovestruc Damn dentist :headache:; I should have been with him but I'm glad he didn't suffer like our poor Piper and Lexi did. My last memory will be of him looking at me with those forlorn eyes as I waved to him and told him I'd be back later. :sad1: I was on my way but he couldn't wait...he couldn't fight anymore. :tink:

09608718b095c3db226547fd6578f4f1--the-rainbow-bridge-over-the-rainbow.jpg

SOO sorry about Goopy!!! :sad::sad::sad: He had the best life a dog could have and was so lucky to have passed under the kitchen table!! Way better than my poor Pepper and Lucy went. We should all be so lucky to die peacefully, at home, surrounded by everyone we loved. So sorry you were at the dentist! I'm sure he was thinking about you. :grouphug:

09608718b095c3db226547fd6578f4f1--the-rainbow-bridge-over-the-rainbow.jpg

SOO sorry about Goopy!!! :sad::sad::sad: He had the best life a dog could have and was so lucky to have passed under the kitchen table!! Way better than my poor Pepper and Lucy went. We should all be so lucky to die peacefully, at home, surrounded by everyone we loved. So sorry you were at the dentist! I'm sure he was thinking about you. :grouphug:

:hug::grouphug:So sorry to hear about Goopy:hug::grouphug:

:lovestruc Boy was it rough last night :sad2: and having to go out in the back yard this morning to turn the pool filter on and scoop leaves was a tearjerker; he wasn't there to greet me and get his morning pills and puppy treat; follow me around the pool while I scooped leaves out or bounce up the back steps to wait for me so we could go inside and he could plop down under the table in front of his little fan. Stupid fan was SO noisy but I miss that noise now that it's gone. ::yes:: He DID have a pretty good life :goodvibes and out of all the 6-7 dogs we've had his passing was by far the most peaceful. I'm guessing God figured I wouldn't have been able to handle it any other way. :goodvibes Just sent a text to my BFF (yesterday was HER birthday) and she made me laugh with her return text of "I'm going to miss that little yeppy barking TURD, he always wanted to eat me"! :rotfl: Thank you so much for the "hugs"...I needed them this morning. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter