Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Attraction, shop or food service?

Is it in Innovations or the Land?

1429f5f0-a012-487f-8cfa-b98a474cc99a_zpsjlyzjlxa.jpg

This is from The Land and not part of an attraction. Off to enjoy the pool for 30-45 minutes....:beach:. :tink:

That was one reason I really didn't want Flickr...I remembered you saying that right after you switched that you couldn't resize :confused3! That would leave me very "irritated" :rotfl:!

I'll start with the MK; entrance to Be Our Guest. :tink:

Great Movie Ride building?

MK? Haunted Mansion?

This is not from the MK. It's not from the Great Movie Ride building.

My poor dog, Cindy.... She has been limping so bad and it got worse over the weekend. Took her into the vet today and for $358 he told me that she has very bad arthritis and possibly a tumor on her spleen. I have to wait "a day or two" for the definitive answer on that. She's ten and weighs over 100 pounds so that is old for her size. So, the prognosis is not great. :sad:

My poor dog, Cindy.... She has been limping so bad and it got worse over the weekend. Took her into the vet today and for $358 he told me that she has very bad arthritis and possibly a tumor on her spleen. I have to wait "a day or two" for the definitive answer on that. She's ten and weighs over 100 pounds so that is old for her size. So, the prognosis is not great. :sad:

So sorry about Cindy. Nursed DD's first rescued dog through cancer and it's "not fun" :sad1:. Her weight makes the arthritis tougher; bless her heart...hope the news is good and you have more time with her. :lovestruc :tink:

This is not from the MK. It's not from the Great Movie Ride building.

Sorry about your fur baby, hoping for the best for her.

Is your crop from Epcot or AK?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter