Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is not from the MK. It's not from the Great Movie Ride building.

My poor dog, Cindy.... She has been limping so bad and it got worse over the weekend. Took her into the vet today and for $358 he told me that she has very bad arthritis and possibly a tumor on her spleen. I have to wait "a day or two" for the definitive answer on that. She's ten and weighs over 100 pounds so that is old for her size. So, the prognosis is not great. :sad:

Sorry about Cindy.:hug: Hope she is ok. Is this from the building in Norway?

Photobucket finally cut me off today :sad2:; moving over to SmugMug and hoping for the best!

i-Dpp8d82-Th.jpg

This is from HS. :tink:

Part of a display?

Part of a display?

Diane...SURPRISE :rotfl:...she didn't get the part! :crazy: Still don't understand why she tried out for THAT one! :faint:

i-Dpp8d82-Th.jpg

Off shortly on volleyball road trip :car:; not to bad today...only about 45 minutes and dinner at another of our favorite out of town restaurants before the game. :goodvibes This will be part of a HS display. :goodvibes :tink:

Hope Cindy keeps improving! :thumbsup2 FW or WS? :tink:

the old playground in Norway? the old Viking boat?

Sorry about Cindy.:hug: Hope she is ok. Is this from the building in Norway?

This is from WS it is from a building in Norway. Not the boat or the playground. Which building?

sorry to hear about your dog

Cindy will not get better. :sad2: She's 10 and they consider 5 elderly for her size. No cure for arthritis. But she can take medication that will help mask the pain. With the medicine, she is moving better today :) Still waiting for the test results on the possible tumor but I don't know that they will do anything about it. But she's having a better day today :)

Diane...SURPRISE :rotfl:...she didn't get the part! :crazy: Still don't understand why she tried out for THAT one! :faint:

i-Dpp8d82-Th.jpg

Off shortly on volleyball road trip :car:; not to bad today...only about 45 minutes and dinner at another of our favorite out of town restaurants before the game. :goodvibes This will be part of a HS display. :goodvibes :tink:

Sunset or Hollywood Blvd.?

This is from WS it is from a building in Norway. Not the boat or the playground. Which building?

Cindy will not get better. :sad2: She's 10 and they consider 5 elderly for her size. No cure for arthritis. But she can take medication that will help mask the pain. With the medicine, she is moving better today :) Still waiting for the test results on the possible tumor but I don't know that they will do anything about it. But she's having a better day today :)

is it the church?

Added another to the "win" column :cheer2:...actually lost the 3rd game 25-22 so had to go to 4th games but nailed it! :cheer2:

i-Dpp8d82-Th.jpg

This is from Sunset Blvd. :tink:

Glad your team won :yay:

So, this is from a display on Sunset Blvd.? What more do you want? Was it on a trunk? Was it part of the street entertainment?

Here is me trying to post a crop through the upload a file option. Since it's a crop it's a small file.

Oh that is really small! Certainly has become a pain in the ___ to play this game lately. I wish you could just upload pictures onto Disboards without the 3rd party.

Attachments

• DSC06881 copy.JPG
    DSC06881 copy.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 5
Here is me trying to post a crop through the upload a file option. Since it's a crop it's a small file.

Oh that is really small! Certainly has become a pain in the ___ to play this game lately. I wish you could just upload pictures onto Disboards without the 3rd party.

I'm actually finding SmugMug just as easy as Photobucket was. The only extra step is a short click on the "image" icon next to the smiley face here. There are 5-6 options for photo size which I really like. Shouldn't be any more of a problem on WITW than the other threads other than the cropping which is a one step chore :confused3 unless Flickr has more involved in crops than I realize. My only problem is getting all my photos organized :crazy: but transfer was pretty smooth for me. :goodvibes There was a whole section on other free photo sharing sites on the Technical site here on Disboards...if I have a chance I'll go back and find the link. It wasn't hard to find (Technical Board has been very helpful through all this) just short on time today ... DD is in teacher training and I'm the "taxi" for the girls today! :car::tink:

Glad your team won :yay:

So, this is from a display on Sunset Blvd.? What more do you want? Was it on a trunk? Was it part of the street entertainment?

i-Dpp8d82-Th.jpg

I'm looking for a location on Sunset Blvd. It's not part of the street entertainment and is more of a chest than a trunk. It's in a very busy section of Sunset Blvd. and everyone on WITW has walked past this display numerous times. ::yes:: :tink:

i-Dpp8d82-Th.jpg

I'm looking for a location on Sunset Blvd. It's not part of the street entertainment and is more of a chest than a trunk. It's in a very busy section of Sunset Blvd. and everyone on WITW has walked past this display numerous times. ::yes:: :tink:

The board at the intersection that has wait times on it?

I will have to go back and look at Smug Mug again then. It didn't work for me on my first try. But I don't have time to mess with it right now.

looks like a boys face

park? is it from a billboard or painting?

Last edited:
The board at the intersection that has wait times on it?

I will have to go back and look at Smug Mug again then. It didn't work for me on my first try. But I don't have time to mess with it right now.

Check the technical board first...they had a LOT of other options. I wish I'd have discovered those recommendations before I went with SmugMug. Don't know if I'd have used them but I'd have sure checked them out. I still have a lot to learn on SmugMug but it helps that kmall (Kathy) is available to answer questions and she uses illustrations with her "instructions" :rotfl:. SmugMug also has great tutorials and I joined in a live question/answer forum a couple weeks ago that was great...moved a little to fast for me :rolleyes: but very informative. My next major project (after I get all my photos moved from my computer) will be putting the galleries in alphabetical order and creating sub-galleries (like in "Epcot-WS photos) but that can all wait until I have time. Photos I've placed in galleries are very easy to locate; learning how to navigate among those folders now...tend to "get lost" :rotfl2: and have to go back to Homepage and start over ... but so be it. I'm learning. :goodvibes

i-Dpp8d82-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not the intersection with the board wait times. :scratchin :tink:

I'm sorry...didn't realize this was a crop :confused3...thought you were just experimenting with posting from Flickr :faint:...park, resort or other? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter