Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

• goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    Is it something for sale at the Gifts from Morocco shop?
    We have one of the most beautiful fall days here today :cloud9: but thoughts are with fellow Texans in the Dallas area. Huge, destructive tornado last night; my niece and her puppy spent a lot of time in the closet with sirens going off during the late evening and early morning hours. One of her bosses had his home destroyed and numerous co-workers had damage to their homes; thank goodness her neighborhood just had high winds.

No Ma'am, this is not a "for sale" item. :tink:

Diane♥Disney

DIS Veteran
    We have one of the most beautiful fall days here today :cloud9: but thoughts are with fellow Texans in the Dallas area. Huge, destructive tornado last night; my niece and her puppy spent a lot of time in the closet with sirens going off during the late evening and early morning hours. One of her bosses had his home destroyed and numerous co-workers had damage to their homes; thank goodness her neighborhood just had high winds.

No Ma'am, this is not a "for sale" item. :tink:

Something to do with entertainment? Maybe the place that has the henna tattoos?

• Diane♥Disney

DIS Veteran
    🙃 I don't think I've ever seen these in that shop! :rotfl: I'm going to have to check them out next month! :tink:

There is a lot of hockey stuff in the shop. Not sure why I didn't buy one I thought they were so cute. :confused3Nick wasn't with us when we went in or I think he would've bought half the store. They stayed back and slept in.:sad2:

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    There is a lot of hockey stuff in the shop. Not sure why I didn't buy one I thought they were so cute. :confused3Nick wasn't with us when we went in or I think he would've bought half the store. They stayed back and slept in.:sad2:
    Do you want me to get one for you if I see them? You could give it to Nick for his Police Academy graduation! :goodvibes:tink:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM