Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Canada or Morocco?

i-NRQbD5d-Th.jpg

:woohoo: This is from Morocco; tell me what/where it is. :tink:

Is it something for sale at the Gifts from Morocco shop?

We have one of the most beautiful fall days here today :cloud9: but thoughts are with fellow Texans in the Dallas area. Huge, destructive tornado last night; my niece and her puppy spent a lot of time in the closet with sirens going off during the late evening and early morning hours. One of her bosses had his home destroyed and numerous co-workers had damage to their homes; thank goodness her neighborhood just had high winds.

i-NRQbD5d-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not a "for sale" item. :tink:

We have one of the most beautiful fall days here today :cloud9: but thoughts are with fellow Texans in the Dallas area. Huge, destructive tornado last night; my niece and her puppy spent a lot of time in the closet with sirens going off during the late evening and early morning hours. One of her bosses had his home destroyed and numerous co-workers had damage to their homes; thank goodness her neighborhood just had high winds.

i-NRQbD5d-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not a "for sale" item. :tink:

Something to do with entertainment? Maybe the place that has the henna tattoos?

🙃 I don't think I've ever seen these in that shop! :rotfl: I'm going to have to check them out next month! :tink:

There is a lot of hockey stuff in the shop. Not sure why I didn't buy one I thought they were so cute. :confused3Nick wasn't with us when we went in or I think he would've bought half the store. They stayed back and slept in.:sad2:

There is a lot of hockey stuff in the shop. Not sure why I didn't buy one I thought they were so cute. :confused3Nick wasn't with us when we went in or I think he would've bought half the store. They stayed back and slept in.:sad2:

Do you want me to get one for you if I see them? You could give it to Nick for his Police Academy graduation! :goodvibes:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts