Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-2S5SdWN-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 It's from BTMRR...any clue where? :tink:

I want to say it's at the entrance by the sign?

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: You are now "officially" a "member of the WITW family"! :dance3: SAME thing happened to ED; he was in search of one of my crops in Tomorrowland when his daughter asked him "WHAT are you doing?" ::yes::. He explained the game and they both searched until they found the answer. The next time we visited DW Ed joined us for a day and we took this picture pointing to the object of the crop...

i-tHmhdKN-M.jpg
:tink:
My husbamd and son are used to me looking for odd thing to take pictures of as I have explained the game to them, but my sister was totally lost as to why I was looking for odd things, pink things or things that start with x, y or z :rotfl2:.

My husbamd and son are used to me looking for odd thing to take pictures of as I have explained the game to them, but my sister was totally lost as to why I was looking for odd things, pink things or things that start with x, y or z :rotfl2:.

Hope you told her it makes a trip SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING! :rotfl2: DGD's have learned to keep their eyes open for me and have discovered some pretty cool things! :tink:

Park, resort or other?

Talked to next door neighbor today while out doing some yard work. He messed up BIG time with his tree cutting project :rolleyes:...tore ALL electrical wiring from his house. City discontinued power and won't turn it back on until an electrician fixes everything he messed up! :faint: So they're without power and they have 4 children including 18 month old twins and a 4 year old! :rolleyes:

i-G7Vj7xK-Th.jpg

This is from a resort. :tink:

Talked to next door neighbor today while out doing some yard work. He messed up BIG time with his tree cutting project :rolleyes:...tore ALL electrical wiring from his house. City discontinued power and won't turn it back on until an electrician fixes everything he messed up! :faint: So they're without power and they have 4 children including 18 month old twins and a 4 year old! :rolleyes:

i-G7Vj7xK-Th.jpg

This is from a resort. :tink:

POP?
Your poor neighbor having no power especially with little ones.
How's your DD's leg? Is she feeling any better?

POP?
Your poor neighbor having no power especially with little ones.
How's your DD's leg? Is she feeling any better?

Haven't heard from her today and just sent a text before I sat down at the computer. :goodvibes She hasn't called so I'm assuming all is going well. Nicholas really made a mess this time! :oops: His wife's car hasn't been home today so I'm guessing she and the kids went to stay with her parents...they live in the area and she home schools so she'll probably be gone until all is fixed! I'll bet he's really "in the dog house" :rotfl2: but maybe not. SHE was the one that wanted the older trees cut down so she plant some new and more sturdy ones. :rotfl:

i-G7Vj7xK-Th.jpg

Good start too...this is from POP. Tell me where. :goodvibes:tink:

Haven't heard from her today and just sent a text before I sat down at the computer. :goodvibes She hasn't called so I'm assuming all is going well. Nicholas really made a mess this time! :oops: His wife's car hasn't been home today so I'm guessing she and the kids went to stay with her parents...they live in the area and she home schools so she'll probably be gone until all is fixed! I'll bet he's really "in the dog house" :rotfl2: but maybe not. SHE was the one that wanted the older trees cut down so she plant some new and more sturdy ones. :rotfl:

i-G7Vj7xK-Th.jpg

Good start too...this is from POP. Tell me where. :goodvibes:tink:

Inside or outside?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter