Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Working on my Snow Village this afternoon and Boo starts going CRAZY :crazy:...barking and running for the back door. :eek: I check things out and can't figure out what she's seen/heard so go back to work. About 10 minutes later she starts again; still nothing but decide to start on the evenings dessert. While I'm in the kitchen I notice a FIRE TRUCK parked in front of our house! No sirens; just lights so I go out to find 3 other cars with "red lights" and see my neighbor in the front yard with the firemen. Our next door neighbors are a very sweet young couple and Nicholas, bless his heart, is always "attempting" projects around the house. DH has "rescued" him numerous times. :rotfl2: Well...today he was cutting some small but very old trees down. He lets one of them fall directly on the power line carrying power to their home. :rolleyes1 Sparks fly and small fire in the limbs he's already cut down. :rolleyes: Our sweet, helpful volunteer firemen "assisted him" with the rest of the tree trimming after they put the fire out. :rolleyes1 Boo wasn't "crazy" after all...she knew something was going on outside but I was totally clueless. o_O

i-2S5SdWN-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am, this is from a park and I'd say it's a "wheel". :tink:

MK?

Oh my that could have been a lot worse. Good thing it didn't fall on their house. Boo is a good watch dog.

:thumbsup2 That will be close enough! :rotfl: After I made the crop I thought..."where the hell is this" :lmao:! We'd just left the Harambe Market seating area so I'm thinking it was along the pathway toward Asia.

i-cf39nDL-XL.jpg
:tink:
I am literally here now.
:thumbsup2 That will be close enough! :rotfl: After I made the crop I thought..."where the hell is this" :lmao:! We'd just left the Harambe Market seating area so I'm thinking it was along the pathway toward Asia.

i-cf39nDL-XL.jpg
I was literally in this spot today, I saw this and said "that's the crop!" My sister was lost
IMG_1596.JPG

I am literally here now.

I was literally in this spot today, I saw this and said "that's the crop!" My sister was lost
View attachment 388695

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: You are now "officially" a "member of the WITW family"! :dance3: SAME thing happened to ED; he was in search of one of my crops in Tomorrowland when his daughter asked him "WHAT are you doing?" ::yes::. He explained the game and they both searched until they found the answer. The next time we visited DW Ed joined us for a day and we took this picture pointing to the object of the crop...

i-tHmhdKN-M.jpg

Oh my that could have been a lot worse. Good thing it didn't fall on their house. Boo is a good watch dog.

She IS a good watch dog! Nicholas has a "Guardian Angel" that has also come to his rescue more than once!:goodvibes Thank goodness the tree wasn't any taller or it WOULD have fallen on the corner of their home...right in the middle of the living room! :faint: :tink:

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: You are now "officially" a "member of the WITW family"! :dance3: SAME thing happened to ED; he was in search of one of my crops in Tomorrowland when his daughter asked him "WHAT are you doing?" ::yes::. He explained the game and they both searched until they found the answer. The next time we visited DW Ed joined us for a day and we took this picture pointing to the object of the crop...

i-tHmhdKN-M.jpg

I couldn't resist.:rotfl:Don was like "Why are we doing this?"

614a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter