Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Inside or outside?

DD just answered my text; bruising is starting to show up and she said it's bad. :headache: Knew that was coming and was surprised it took 3 days! It's still sore and hard for her to stand when she's been sitting or laying down but she's managing. Told her to take breaks tomorrow at work and put ice on it. Hope she can last the whole day!

i-G7Vj7xK-Th.jpg

This is inside. :tink:

Last edited:
DD just answered my text; bruising is starting to show up and she said it's bad. :headache: Knew that was coming and was surprised it took 3 days! It's still sore and hard for her to stand when she's been sitting or laying down but she's managing. Told her to take breaks tomorrow at work and put ice on it. Hope she can last the whole day!

i-G7Vj7xK-Th.jpg

Lobby area?

i-G7Vj7xK-Th.jpg

I think I saw this in someone else's photo. Is it in a guest room? Either over the bed or on a wall?

Nemo area

:idea: Aren't there some birds...maybe seagulls sitting on tall posts? Seagulls always make me smile (and remember) from WAY back. A group of band parents (there were 7/8 of us) would always chaperone a band senior trip to South Padre Island (personal trip not school related and we'd do this AFTER graduation). One year one band Mom kept feeding the seagulls and it got so bad she couldn't even go out on her patio without being "attacked"! :rotfl2: It's like they remembered her o_O; we still laugh (after over 20 years) every time we talk about the "attack of the birds'! :rotfl::tink:

:faint: I had NO idea there were so many crazy people :crazy: on the roads at 5:30 AM :faint:! When we pulled into our destination I said THANK YOU JESUS! :faint::faint::faint: Diane...I'll PM you later...I NEED to take a nap...4:30 came WAY to early this morning!

New one to think about...

i-8TdDR2F-Th.jpg
:tink:

:faint: I had NO idea there were so many crazy people :crazy: on the roads at 5:30 AM :faint:! When we pulled into our destination I said THANK YOU JESUS! :faint::faint::faint: Diane...I'll PM you later...I NEED to take a nap...4:30 came WAY to early this morning!

New one to think about...

i-8TdDR2F-Th.jpg
:tink:
Park, resort or other?

:idea: Aren't there some birds...maybe seagulls sitting on tall posts? Seagulls always make me smile (and remember) from WAY back. A group of band parents (there were 7/8 of us) would always chaperone a band senior trip to South Padre Island (personal trip not school related and we'd do this AFTER graduation). One year one band Mom kept feeding the seagulls and it got so bad she couldn't even go out on her patio without being "attacked"! :rotfl2: It's like they remembered her o_O; we still laugh (after over 20 years) every time we talk about the "attack of the birds'! :rotfl::tink:

Never feed seagulls:scared:

"MINE MINE MINE" They squawked MINE on the hour and half hour. :rotfl2: What ever time it was they squawked MINE that many times so at 12:00 they did it 12 times. :rotfl2:Then once on the half hour. Everyone kept recording them.

053 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Never feed seagulls:scared:

"MINE MINE MINE" They squawked MINE on the hour and half hour. :rotfl2: What ever time it was they squawked MINE that many times so at 12:00 they did it 12 times. :rotfl2:Then once on the half hour. Everyone kept recording them.

053 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Oh my goodness...that might have driven me CRAZY listening to 12 MINE's but how cute! I must have walked by at the "wrong" time 'cause I don't remember them talking. We teased her about feeding seagulls the entire trip AND the entire year afterwards! :lmao: I gave her a box full of "fake" seagulls for Christmas that year! :tink:

MK or Epcot?

I'm going to have to have a TALK with next door neighbor NICHOLAS :headache:...just walked into the backyard an noticed he has a pretty big BONFIRE going behind our houses BURNING those trees he cut down Saturday! o_O At least the ground is wet so it SHOULDN'T get out of control but with Nicholas involved...:scared1::scared1::scared1:...

i-8TdDR2F-Th.jpg

This is from the MK. :tink:

I'm going to have to have a TALK with next door neighbor NICHOLAS :headache:...just walked into the backyard an noticed he has a pretty big BONFIRE going behind our houses BURNING those trees he cut down Saturday! o_O At least the ground is wet so it SHOULDN'T get out of control but with Nicholas involved...:scared1::scared1::scared1:...

i-8TdDR2F-Th.jpg

This is from the MK. :tink:

Yeah you might want to have a talk with him.:eek:

I'll start with Main Street?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!