Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Jungle Cruise?

WOW...she found muscles that hurt that I didn't even KNOW hurt! :oops::faint::crazy2: I may need a hot bath tonight instead of the usual shower. :rotfl:

i-W3RNdFr-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Jungle Cruise. :tink:

Is it outside? Train?

That was a nice Valentines Day present.

Is it inside Winnie the Pooh?

It WAS although I'm not "feeling it" tonight :lmao:! I H-U-R-T ! I knew it would be painful after all the outdoor lifting/pulling/pushing over the holidays but she even found muscles in my FEET that were tight and sore! :faint: Just need to "hang in there" 'cause I know I'll feel so much better tomorrow!

i-W3RNdFr-S.jpg

This is outside but not the train and not from Winnie the Pooh. :tink:

It WAS although I'm not "feeling it" tonight :lmao:! I H-U-R-T ! I knew it would be painful after all the outdoor lifting/pulling/pushing over the holidays but she even found muscles in my FEET that were tight and sore! :faint: Just need to "hang in there" 'cause I know I'll feel so much better tomorrow!

i-W3RNdFr-S.jpg

Is it a fast pass scanner? Fantasyland?

i-W3RNdFr-S.jpg

Attraction, right? Ride, show or meet and greet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter