• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-FNnNSxn-Th.jpg

::yes:: You've got the idea? Who was associated with the star? This food service is based on the event. :scratchin :tink:

Star of Bethlehem?, maybe something to do with the Three Kings?

New one for Valentine's Day...Hubby gifted me with a MASSAGE :cool1:...can't wait until 2:30 this afternoon...I NEED that sucker today! :jumping1:

i-W3RNdFr-S.jpg
:tink:

New one for Valentine's Day...Hubby gifted me with a MASSAGE :cool1:...can't wait until 2:30 this afternoon...I NEED that sucker today! :jumping1:

i-W3RNdFr-S.jpg

Looks like rock work over in Frontierland?

The Princess Half Marathon is February 24. Yes I will be there and I will not disappoint :lmao:

:faint: Hope I didn't make a mistake :rolleyes1; Redstorm for dinner tonight and we always discuss her goals for the next game. She's gone over her personal record and discovered she only needs 3 goals to make it to the 100 goals record! :cheer2: (Still not "official" but according to her numbers that's where she's at.) I set the bar high tonight for Friday's game when they play the Lady Buffalos for 1st place in District and the continuation of their record straight wins in district play of 30+. IF she scores 5 goals in the game, I promised I'd come straight home and book a Christmas trip to Disney World :eek:. Not sure if I want her to accomplish that or not! :confused3:cheer2:

550_102422968.jpg

You did what?:eek::faint: You might regret that.:rotfl:

They look good. Where did you find the Mickeys?

You did what?:eek::faint: You might regret that.:rotfl:

These cookies are from a recipe I've used since DD were in kindergarten! In other words...I've probably made 10,000 ore MORE of them! Everyone loves them; the recipe title is "Grandma's Sugar Cookies". :cloud9: I still have kiddos from those kindergarten classes requesting them for THEIR kids! Got the Mickey's at "Minnie's Bake Shop"...aka Mickey's Pantry in Disney Springs.

Like I said...I set the bar HIGH for her against Giddings! Will NOT be easy for her to make 5 goals but if she does...she deserves a trip to DW! :flower1::rotfl2: She's not feeling 100%...cough, chest congestion (which makes it hard for her to run) and sore throat so I THINK I'm safe:rolleyes1...but then, not sure if I WANT to be 'safe"! :rolleyes: I need an "excuse" to "pull the trigger" and book the trip! :rotfl::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter